Prologue

Venefica (On hold)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Life was so simple back then. There wasn't anything out of ordinary, normal people, jobs, shops, and houses. Nobody can really remember when this all became something not even close to ordinary.

When all the myths and the successful horror novels suddenly became reality.
When people stopped going out after sunset. When the sun became our only salvation.

When people started to disappear, then they'd be found sometimes, later, drained from every drop of blood in their bodies. 

When the vampires decided that they've had enough of hiding..

___________________________________________________


Raehee walked into her small apartment, after a long, tiring day. She looked around looking for some sort of comfort, but, as usual, she couldn't find any. After living on your own for four years, you can't help the loneliness that consumes you, especially, if you were forced into living alone.

She sat on her comfortable couch, it was probably her favorite thing in this place. Her only favorite thing.

The book that laid on her coffee table was well-read, but she loved reading it over and over, again. It was the only thing left, the memory that she held onto deeply.

She thought about the events of her day. The business was slow, as usual. Why wouldn't it be?  She was an untrained witch, very young, and majorly inexperienced. But, it was her only way to earn money to survive, she didn't have any other abilities, she didn

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter