chap03

Extraterrestrial encounter

They tried to move but their legs were glued to the floor !!!
Jimin was shouting his lungs out !!! His muscles tensed !!! And that stressed chanmi  even more "shut up you moron " she snapped ! She was quite, trying to figure out what was going on and what they were supposed to do ,that little brat was making the situation worse than it already was by his annoying screams, She closed her eyes  breathing in and out so she would feel a little concentrated "calm down chanmi!! Calm down chanmi!!!calm down chanmi!!" She opened her eyes to meet the creature's he didn't look evil at all he looked rather like a .....lost baby!!! His eyes were full of emotions AND colours that chanmi couldn't understand, He was scared maybe . 
She was traumatized , how could an alien be so.......human? He seemed lonely, his eyes widened with fear and panic,he looked at her as if he was looking through her soul , As if he was begging her to stay "please, don't leave " he was a telepathist,Chanmi thought , she smiled gently so maybe he would feel safer but he looked away, then he fell on his knees , clutching his head , his eyes closed after that, and he fell on the hard ground causing a scratch to form on his forhead.... He lost conscious .
Jimin and chanmi stared at the lying boy and were able to move their legs again .  
"Should we run now?"
"uh NO ? , don't you have humanity ? are you heartless to leave a lonely boy-I mean alien here in the cold night ? " 
"that's what I'm saying , it's a freaking alien , who knows what he can do" 
"shut up and carry him chimchim, we're taking him home "
"you carry him , this is YOUR idea not mine !" 
"are you expecting me-A girl- to carry a GUY on my shoulder , and it's not only a GUY it's a freaking guy , no alien , carry him chimchim we don't want grandma and grandpa to wake up and make us do more chores now do you ? " 
" , Mi , he's bigger than me , and you expect me to freaking carry him all the way , I'm not your muscles pig kook ,Mi "
"you better carry him , let's not waste more time , he could die , and we get into a war with aliens , just do it", Jimin stared at her like she grew a second head muttering some incoherent words she could tell were "you always make me do , unreasnable things Park Chanmi " 
ignoring the mumbling boy she ran to the alien , and fumbled him to make sure he was alive , "He hurt his head" she said worriedly  
Jimin moved her aside sighing deeply and glaring at her taking the unconscious boy onto his back with her help , of course with closed eyes .. 
"Come on !!! We should take him home ! No one should know about him not even our families or we will be in a big trouble, okay maybe our grandparents since we have no explanation to the destroyed orange trees and this weird ship right here  "   
"I'll text kooki" chanmi said 

******

"is he breathing?"
"Is he alive?"
"Should we report the police ?" chanmi announced 
"That's a stupid idea !!just shut up, I think It's a chance for us !!it's like a gift from god !!! let's just  make him our maid no one will know about that" jimin suggested while looking at the pair happily "you mean as a slave?" Chanmi murmured , raising an eyebrow  "Why not " he responded ,still grinning
"ughhhhh " she slapped his big head "you're always thirsty to order people arround, aren't you?" 
"Let's just take care of him , and after he wake up we'll see what we are going to do ?" jungkook said , fumbling his arms and nodding in agreement to his own statement ..

*few hours later* 
The 'unkown' alien opened his eyes slowly making weird noises !!!to find four huge eyes looking down at him , mouthes agape. 
"He's alive " the most stupid boy in the group screamed 
"Shut your mouth! You're scaring him, AGAIN "
"yeahhh stohb it " 
"stop saying stohb kookie that's lame"
"but you know Jin hyung always says it and it IS actually funny , it's just you who is grumpy here" 
"I'm not responding you anymore Jeon"
"you just did" 
Chanmi glared at him , the beamed at the troubled alien , who was now wearing some of jungkook's clothes 
"what's your name ?" she asked him cutie
"I'm V30121995 " he said 
"uh" Jimin said looking weiredly at V30121995 processing what he just heard"that must be you alien name"
"he's an alien chim" Chanmi stated looking pointedly at him 
"shouldn't we be looking for a HUMAN name instead of picking on each other Mi ?" Jungkook glared at the female who pouted  at him 
"okay here is the plan " Jimin said a little over excitedly "we are three right ? so everyone of us would choose a syllabe of the name , let's begin with me , the 'family name would be Kim"
"I'll go with Tae" Jungkook said smiling innocently 
"uh.... Bom ?"
"Taebom ....? are you joking ? it's weird"
"okay lemme thinkkkkk !!" Chanmi said "how about Ho ?"
Jungkook turned to Jimin saying exaspereted " Hyung , make her shut up please "  
"AHHHHHHHHH  I found it ... Hyunggggg, it will be Kim Taehyung!!! , hi Taetae"

Taehyung shrugged still shook " I was going to tell you to call me V " he said calmly

Jimin beamed at him trying to be friendly " soo what brings you here Tae ?".....