chap04

Extraterrestrial encounter

Night fell and the group decided to leave alien Tae take some more rest , as they disscussed what they had to do 
 "I suppose , we are going to have to tell our grandparents as I said before , and     about the ship in there what should we do  ? " Jimin  asked , looking troubled 
 " I guess we have to go back there and chek if we can do something about , and also we have to find something that helps us to know how to deal with Tae " Chanmi said thoughtfully 
 " I agree , who knows what he can do even if he seems harmless , we have to make sure " Jungkook said putting an arm arround Chanmi's shoulders 
 "we also have to tell Chanyeol when he comes back , and we have to replant those trees right there and that takes hella strengh " Jimin whined pouting at the process 
"yes , also about the other farmers , let's just say that he's friend from seoul , and as planned , Kim Taehyung's his name " Chanmi added, having jimin and jungkook nod in response 
" well let's go and check the place first while he sleeps" Jungkook said dragging the two outside the house and into the dark farm .....

 ---- 
 "Uh ......... I'm sure it was here where V landed " Jimin said rubbing his head and raising an eyebrow 
 "yes , look the damage's still here but where's the ship ?" Chanmi said freaking out "don't tell me there are other aliens here who want to take revenge for their friend " she almost screamed 
 "okay , change of plans " Jungkook said raising his index finger " let's try to fix some of this , and the rest , we're going to tell the elderies that we were messing arround with Taehyung here and this was an 'ccident' this way we wo't have to respond to the nonending questions of your grandparents " 
 " Uh , actually you're pretty smart Kookie , but how are we going to fix this in the dark , we're not even able to see clearly if it weren't for our phones"
 jungkook sent her a pointed look " well , if we combine the flashlights of our phones it will bring enough light and let's hurry up " he was about to move when Jimin caught his attention with a sheepish smile " don't you thing it's unbelibubble(unbelievable) for our grandparents that THIS is an accidents because we were messing arround ? "
 jungkook again glared , but this time at his male friend " we have to at least try , also it's better than telling them we found an alien in our farm and his ship disappeared out of the blu , also , the trees here aren't as big as the ones in there " he said pointing to their right " so they're easily destroyed , and no more complaints , we're fixing this , and the rest is an 'accident' " that shut the two up for the time . 
                   &&&&&Two hours later (almost 4 am ) &&&&&&& 
Jimin stood up wiping his sweat out of his forhead and heaving a sigh "I guess this is enough , we have to go back , because it's about time grandma wakes up "  he said , panting , 
"yeah , she always wakes up at 5 am , we have to make that tae alien , do the rest of the job , it's his fault " Chanmi said frowning 
"okay , it's almost fixed in here , let's head back I'm already exhausted too " , and the three agreed to go home , bidding goodbye to jungkook after promising to meet again when they woke up ,  Chanmi and Jimin headed straight to  Chanyeol's room where they left V sleeping , to find an empty room , and of course freak out and panic ...... 
** Meanwhile alien taetae went on a tour ,exploring the oh-so-different-house . he entered the kitchen .... it was so big and old there were two wooden cabinets that open vertically, in which you can find a lot of cups for different drinks, in the middle of the kitchen there was a small table made of wood , decorated with a red tabelcloth . Alien tae was looking at everything with curiousity flooding his orbs, he opened a wooden cabinet to find the housewares , he took the iron pot ,and tapped it with his palms so it made a sound that he liked so he started doing different sounds enjoying rythm as if it's his first time seeing a pot...well it was his first time...
he took the different knives he looked at them astonishingly he was wondering what the difference between them so V started trying them all on his skin , feeling the sharp metal hurt his palms he stopped and hissed in agony,   he his blood... The alien boy skipped to the stairs and went discovering other places in the second floor....
At that moment, chanmi and jimin were searching for him everywhere trying not to make noises so their grandparents wouldn't be awakened.
chanmi's heart sank into her throats when she heard noises coming from upstairs , she exchanged glances with her cosin gulpin
"should we trap him?" jimin murmured  
"we're not haunting rats here you brat, we're searching for an alien!!!"
"that's exactly what I'm saying , idoit, this is an alien , not a rat , who knows what he can do !" Jimin argued
"you should probably pay a visit to a psychiatrist , you probably have over-fear and trust issues and i'm not planning on dealing with a mentally sick cousin , shoot and lemme catch that troublemake before we get kicked out of the house " she hissed glaring daggers at him , shoving him to the side and tiptoeing to the stairs, followed by Jimin who was cursing under his breath ...