New Beginning

What Does My Love Mean To You

 The autumn wind pricked her skin. She took a deep breath and stepped off the platform onto the orange-leaf decorated pavement. Her copper brown ponytail tickled her neck as she walked towards the majestic gate. Consciously, she adjusted her blazer and pulled her black skirt down, her hands carefully ran down her thighs, over her black stockings. Mentally, she ran through the list of things she needed for school: Chemistry, History, Music.... It was a new school term and the last thing she wanted to do was embarrass herself on the first day of school, especially not when she is in the same class as him.....

 

"YAH JUNG HYO JIN! What are you doing walking so slowly? Afraid you might fall flat on the ground like last time ?" Some boy shouted across to her. Embarrassed, she shook her head several times, before running into school, eyes glued to the ground.

 

Finally after minutes of running, she arrived at her locker. She glanced around to see if anyone had noticed her presence before inserting her locker combination. As she opened her locker, a familiar face greeted her. "Good morning oppa," she whispered to the picture on her locker door, as she turned around to take the books she needed for the day. She clutched her books with one hand, bag strapped to her shoulders and rested the other hand on the handle, prepared to head off to class. Just then, a pair of mysterious hands did her the favor but slamming the locker door shut, revealing a slender girl. Her long wavy hair cascaded down her back, her blazer ed, eyes shimmering as she looked at Hyojin, flashing a shy smile at her. At the sight of this, HyoJin's shoulders dropped as she heaved a sigh of relief.

"YAH ! KIMMY! What a way to greet me on the first day of the new term! And button up! " Kimmy just smiled sheepishly as she brouht her hands up and covered her face "Mianhaeyo Hyojin unnie~looks like i ruined your lovely moment with your oppa didn't i? Mianhaeyo". Hyo Jin gave her an approving nod as she headed off to class, Kimmy tagging behind, happily chattering on about her holiday in Jeju Island just the week before.

 

As she walked down the hallway, people turned and looked at her, hopefully, lucky enough to find something to about. Some would occassionally shout out comments like "Oh look! It's hyojin!" "isnt's she the one who fell while running after a teacher?" "Oh gosh why does Kimmy still stick with her?" "Kimmy-uh! you're much better than that !". Hyo Jin was not the most popular one in school, but she was, obviously, the most noticeable one. Everywhere she went in school, people would start gossiping about her, or commenting on her appearance. Well, she was actually a gorgeous girl, behind those glasses. She has soft features which highlights her jawline and chin. She was tall, and had the body of a model. However, everyone failed to see that side of her. To them, she was just a topic for gossiping, teasing and bullying. She was known as the "clumsy and geeky girl" who has her head stuck in books all day long, and has no concern for teenage matters like boys, for that matter. Little did they know,   a certain boy had taken up a large part of her heart.... 

 

She calmed herself down and did a "hwaiting" sign to herself, before stepping in to her class, a clueless Kimmy staring at her from behind, amused by her quirks. As if on cue, the entire class burst into discussion as to why she was here when she set foot in the class. She gave them a shy bow before walking over to a seat in the corner , away from the crowd. She signalled for Kimmy to sit with her as she paced towards the second last row, the first seat furthest from the left, next to a white window left slightly agap, only to realise that she had already settled herself with another group of girls. Kimmy turned around and gave her an apologetic look, only to see Hyo Jin mouth a simple "it's okay" and turned her head away. Well, it wasn't her fault. Kimmy was a natural beauty and one of the most popular girls in school. HyoJin sighed and rested her head on the table, only to be shocked by the high pitched screamings coming from below. She stretched her body and took a look at the view outside. From the corner of her eye, she spotted a group of boys parading into school, their bags slung onto their shoulders and they walked in unison towards the classroom building, a whole lot of girls flocked around them. She unknowingly turned and looked at them, her eyes wandering in the crowd, looking for that special someone. "Is he sick today? Why isnt he here?". Disappointed, she sank back into her seat and rested her head on the table again, waiting for the classes to start. 

After a moment, the screamings grew louder, signalling that the boys were approaching the class. Knowing that, Hyo Jin's head shot up as she stared at the door, waiting for them to enter the class. After what seemed like eternity, she noticed two boys breaking off from the group and entering the class, only to be greeted again with endless screaming. However, Hyo jin couldnt care less about them. She continued to stare at the door, waiting for him to arrive. To her dismay, the school bell rang and there was no sign of him. She breathed out heavily, too saddened by his absence to notice that the two other boys had settled themselves in the seat behind her.

 

She glanced back at the door, and anxiously clasped her hands together, praying for a miracle to occur, that he would step into glass, fratically apologising for being late. As if the heavens heard her prayers, a tall student, his light brown hair pushed to the side and shirt fashionably tucked out, knocked on the door and bowed slightly at the teacher. 'JO YOUNGMIN! YOU ARE LATE ! AND ITS THE FIRST DAY OF SCHOOL!" Teacher Lee nagged."choesonghamnida, Lee seonsaengnim. I woke up late". Teacher Lee gave him a soft smile and told him not to do it again, and casually remarked, "Jo kwangmin, as a brother, I believe you should help each other and wake your brother up next time as well so that he won't be late." Having said that, Kwangmin just smiled and looked away shyly, knowing all the gazes were on him. His brother, Youngmin, although share the same face, has a totally different character. He looked at the teacher emotionless and not bothered by the love sick gazes from the girls he was receiving, waiting patiently for the teacher to assign him a seat. The teacher glanced over at the only empty seat beside Hyo Jin. He raised his hands and pointed towards the seat. "There," he said "You shall sit there, next  to Hyo Jin!" Youngmin's eyes widened as he mentally cursed himself for waking up late today. "Hyo.. Hyo Jin? As in Jung Hyo Jin?!" 

 

 

 

 

 HERE'S THE FIRST CHAPTER ! HOPE YOU LIKE IT !!!!! ^^ 

PLEASE DO COMMENT AND SUSCRIBE THANK YOU ! 

THANK YOU TO OUR FIRST 10 SUSCRIBERS !!!!! 

CrystalRainbow <3, Armita_kpop , emoxinn, imsosofia, Yelena12121, nomnompandax9, isay16, iheartkwangmin, marz_ai, kpoplover1796

 

@CrystalRainbow : THANKYOU !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! <3 ENJOY DANJJAKI !!!!!!!!!!!! kwangie........ hahahahahahahah 

@emoxinn : Here's the chapter !!!! *rubs hands together* Hope you like it ! 

@marz_ai : THANK YOU SO MUCH ! HOPE WE WONT DISAPPOINT YOU ! 

 

Lots of love from YOOGEUM twins <3 

LOVEYA !