Chuncheon Is Better With You ◕‿◕

An MBLAQ Love Pentagon?!?! (A 5 Sided Love)

"WHAT THE HECK WAS THAT FOR?!?!?!"

"We're in Chuncheon, aren't we?"

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

~Author's Note: Most of the places(including streets)mentioned in this chapter are real places in Chuncheon. Please go to visitkorea.com for more info on these places~

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

*Cold buckwheat noodles with veggies.

**spicy stir-fried chicken with veggies.

Song of the Chapter:

뽀뽀뽀뽀뽀뽀뽀뽀뽀뽀뽀뽀뽀뽀뽀뽀뽀뽀뽀뽀뽀뽀뽀뽀뽀뽀뽀뽀뽀뽀뽀뽀뽀뽀뽀뽀뽀뽀뽀뽀뽀뽀뽀~ kiss kiss kiss

"Yah! Stop messing with me!"

"Ok, I'm sorry~" 

"Aish, this rascal......"

I held up my fist.  <--- (in a way like: I'm going to kill you! (not really). I mean you see this all the time in dramas. When they're like "Aish, this kid.." and then they pretend to almost punch them. You know what I'm saying right? Don't make me look stupid here!)

Suddenly, Seungho dropped to his knees and put his head to my stomach.

"Omo! Are you ok?!?!?" I asked.

"Shhhh!"

"What?"

"Shhhh!"

My stomach was making sounds.

"What are doing?"

"I'm listening to your tummy!" (This is Seungho's natural aegyo.)

Awwwwwww, he sounds so cute!

"Wae?"

He didn't respond at first since he was too busy listening to my tummy.

"I'm a tummy whisper and your tummy is saying: RAWRRR! I'M HUNGRY! FOOD! FEED ME! RAWRRRRRRR! RAWRRRR! Are you hungry?"

"Well, you're the tummy whisper, so what do you think?"

"I think you're so hungry, you could eat more than Onew-sshi when he orders chicken.(Onew loves his chicken.)

"What? Are you calling me fat?!?" (I'm a girl and I advise you to never tell a girl that they're fat unless you want to die.)

"No! No! That's what your tummy told me! Anyways, let's eat."

"Wait."

I listen to Seungho's tummy.

"You have bad digestion and that's what your tummy told me."

"YAH...........................................................................................................how do you that was true?!?!"

After that, we took a taxi into the city.

We were heading to Dakgalbi street/Myeongdong Dakgalbi street(Street of Myeongdong), which is famous for *myeongdong/Makguksu and **dakgalbi.

~In the Taxi~

"When you're in Chuncheon, you have to eat dakgalbi or myeongdong. It's our specialty!" said the taxi driver.

"Ok, where do you recommend?" asked Seungho.

"Hmmm, my wife and I always go to the Chuncheon Jungang Dakgalbi restaurant. The owner is very nice."

"Ok, sounds good." I said.

The ride was very quick.

We paid the taxi driver, thanked him, and Seungho gave his autograph for the taxi driver's wife. (remember that Cho Hee hasn't debuted yet!)

I spotted the famous sign to mark the entrance to the Dakgalbi street.

"Ah! It has a picture of a chicken on it!"

Day time--->images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQEJU1qHs9awLXgb7fileW                    Night time---> ULVlaMmsBhzuxWvONneI.jpg

"Let's take a picture!" said Seungho.

"Why? So you can 'surprise' me again?"

"No, I promise to not fool around."

We asked an old married couple to to take our picture.

"What a cute couple." said the wife.

We thanked them(even though we weren't really a couple) and went to find the restaurant. 

As we were strolling on through the alley way, I decided to mess with Seungho.

I held onto his pinky and leaned against his shoulder and said, "Oppa, you'll pay right?"

"Uhhh, yes, sure."

"Thank you Oppa!"

I kissed him on the cheek and watched him blush.

"Why are you acting like this all of the sudden?"

"What are you talking about?"

I stood in front of him and came up close to his face.

"You're just-"

"Just what?" I asked innocently.

We we only a few inches apart.

"Uhh, you're j-j-just being different."

"I am? Oppa, how am I being different?"

I could see his face turn pink and sweat beginning to form on his forehead.

"Uhhh, you're being very aegyo-y and touchy all of the sudden..."

"I am? Oppa, you're sweating. Let me help you."

I took a tissue out of my purse and gently patted his face. 

Seungho didn't look me in the eye and every time he tried to, he just blushed bright pink.

"All better now." I said.

We resumed walking, but this time there was an awkward silence.

I let go of his pinky and decided to hold his hand.

~Cho Hee's ITs~

MWAHAHAHAHAHA!

Oh Seungho, you don't mess with a girl like me.

Hehe, I'll stop messing with you now.

~BTN~

"Seungho, mianhae."

I let go of his hand.

"Wae? What's wrong?"

"I was messing with you. "

"Wae?"

"All of that skinship and 'Oppa!' name calling was just some revenge."

"Was I doing stuff like that to you?"

"Of course! But, on the extreme level! The hugs, kisses, the mushy words. Ughhh *shivers*"

"Mianhae, I'm just.......I'll tell you later."

 "Hmmmm, fine. Oh, here's the restaurant."

Seungho opened the door for me.

"Annyeonghaseyo! Please take a seat!" greeted Kim Hee-Jeong, the owner the restaurant. (she's a real person!)

We greeted her back and found an empty table. 

Seungho and I already knew what to order.

Kim Hee-Jeong came to our table and set down two glasses of water and a water jug.

"Annyeonghaseyo! Ah! Are you two married?!?"

"ANNI!" we both said.

"Ahh, mianhae. You two look perfect together. What would you like to order?"

"May we have the Dakgalbi and udon noodles?" I asked. (you have two options: noodles or rice.)

"Ok, here are your aprons." (Aprons are used so the sauce doesn't splash on your clothhes when the food cooks.)

I took the aprons and placed them on the side of the table.

The owner went back to get our order. (the food is cooked right at your table.)

When she left, Seungho spoke up.

"Yeobo (여보 aka Honey/Sweetie aka it's a term used between the husband and the wife), do you think we'll finish the song today?"

"Yeobo(Honey)? It's that too sweet for Dakgalbi? (Cho Hee is playing with the word's meaning)  Hmm, maybe we'll finish the song? Ji Hoo hyung is going to be mad if we don't finish today."

"Yeah, but I want to spend the day with you more........................ so we can write songs! Pshh, that's what I meant."

"Yeah ok, Seungho oppa, I have to ask you something."

"What is it?"

"How many girlfriends have you had?"

"Wae?"

"Because, I'm curious."

"Uh, only two."

"Liar."

"Fine, 10."

"10!?!?!?!?!!?!?!?!?"

"I was the school's president for all four years....and girls found that attractive?"

"Liar."

"Fine, I was the president and ................................................................ a player."

"I bet that's where you got all those 'moves' from."

I just stared at him with a derpy mad face and crossed arms.

"Don't be mad, it's too cute."

"Pabo."

I stuck out my tongue. 

Hee-Jeong sshi came back with the food.

"Yay! Cho Hee, aren't you happy?"

"Yes, because the food's presence is better than your's." <-----still grumpy :(

"Have you two made Dakgalbi before?" asked Hee-Jeong sshi.

"Nope." answered Seungho.

"Ok, would you like me to prepare it for you?"

"Yes please!" I said.

Hee-Jeong sshi cooked our food, which looked delicious. *drools*

She left after cooking the food.

The Dakgalbi was finished quickly and the noodles were eaten with the left over sauce.

While eating, Seungho and I made up.

"Mianhae, I was being a pabo." said Seungho.

"No, I was too. Let's just try to finish our song soon^^"

After that, we were back to normal just like that.

"Ah, Cho Hee try some."

Seungho held out a piece of chicken.

I let him feed me.

I fed him too.

Soon, Hee-Jeong sshi came back with our bill.

I tried to pay for it, but Seungho stopped me.

"Our first meal is special. I should pay." 

He put his credit card down.

"Komawo, Seungho oppa."

~Cho Hee's ITs~

Our first meal?

Special?

Our? 

First?

Is there going to be more?

~BTN~

We took pictures with the owner because she was just so nice, then we left.

~Outside of the Restaurant~

"Ahhhhhhh! What a beautiful day!" I yelled into the sky.

"It's only beautiful because of you~"

"Pshhh, I'm nothing compared to this."

Chuncheon is known for it's beautiful nature and well, I was like a little ugly poo compared to this beauty.

"Seungho, where are we going now?"

"The dock."

"Wae?"

"A special reason, but first let's get ice cream!"

~Walking to the Ice Cream Store~

(p.s. the ice cream store isn't real.)

While walking there, I felt happy, just happy.

"Seungho oppa, I'm going to run like a mad chicken!"

"What?"

Too late, I left running down the street like a weirdo with my arms flailing in the air.

"AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!"

A little trail of fog from my breath and the cold air followed me as ran.

"SEUNGHO!!! COME HERE!!!!!!!!" I yelled from a far.

He ran all the way to me and scooped me up on his back(piggyback).

"AHHH! What are you doing?"

"Just hold on!"

He ran all the way to the ice cream store.

"Ah, I'm getting too old for this."

He was panting, huffing, and puffing.

"Komawo."

I pinched his cheek.

We went inside the ice cream store, which smelled like fresh waffle cones.

The workers greeted us excitedly because they recognized Seungho.

Seungho ordered chocolate ice cream and I got cookies and cream (in waffle cones.)

We took pictures with the workers and left.

While walking to the dock, we ate our ice cream silently until I broke the silence.

"Seungho oppa, can I try your ice cream?"

"Yeah, but I want to try your's too."

We stopped and switched ice creams.

We both nodded in approval of our ice creams. (yup, that was a cool sentence -_- )

We swapped them back and continued walking.

Seungho then held my hand.

"We just kissed."

"What?"

"It was an indirect kiss from our ice cream."

I then realized we basically swapped saliva.

"Ewwwwww."

"What do you mean' ewwwwwww?'"

Seungho then spread ice cream all over his lips and kissed me on the cheek.

"Is that how you want to play?" I said.

I wiped the ice cream off.

Then I smothered ice cream on his face.

Then I ran away.

"I'll get you!" yelled Seungho.

He caught up to me and hugged me from behind.

I got ice cream in my hair, but that doesn't really matter.

When he let go of me, we just laughed.

"Why are you so happy today?" smiled Seungho.

"I feel so free today!!!!!"

I spun around and around like a wild chicken.

I breathed in the air.

"AHHH! I LOVE AIR!!!"

Seungho just laughed.

I stopped spinning because my brain was about to explode.

"Here, sit down."

We found a bench to sit on.

Seungho wiped the ice cream off my hair and put water on it so it wouldn't be sticky.

We finished our ice cream and continued walking to the dock.

It was probably 2:00pm (hehe 2pm) by now.

~Walking to the Dock~

My heart was fluttering again.

It's the same feeling as when you get on stage.

"Um, Seungho, do you think we'll finish the song?"

"You said we might, but I know we will."

He gave me a reassuring smile.

"Don't worry." said Seungho.

We continued walking silently.

○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○

We finally made it to Namiseom Dock.

"Now, why are we here?" I asked.

"To go to Namiseom Island."

"Well, that's obvious."

I thought there'd be a bigger meaning behind this.

We bought tickets and boarded the ferry.

The view of Cheongpyeong Lake was amazing.

Seungho was taking pictures.

"I forgot you had your camera the whole time." I said.

"Yeah, here."

Seungho showed me all of the pictures he took.

"What? Most of them are candids of me. How come I didn't notice?"

"Because you where running and screaming that you love air."

I looked through the pictures and realized that there weren't any of Seungho.

"Let me keep the camera for now!"

"Wae?"

"Because there aren't any pictures of you!"

"Arasso. But, keep my camera safe."

"Ok, I promise."

We pinky sweared and he handed the camera over hesitantly.

I kept it around my neck.

"Ah! It's so pretty here!"

Namiseom Island(yes, try to ignore the huge symbol in the pic.)

I took a picture of Seungho looking at the view of the lake. (He didn't notice/face was turned sideways.)

With a camera, I have power!

The ride was only 5 minutes long, so we arrived very quickly.

We stepped off of the ferry and I breathed in  the fresh air.

"AHH!! The air is even better here!" I said.

Seungho just laughed.

We walked away from the dock and towards the bike rental.

~At the Rental Shop~

"How many bikes?" asked the shopkeeper.

"One." said Seungho.

"One?" I asked.

"It's what they did in Winter Sonata." He said.

We got our bike and I struggled to getting on the thing.

"Just sit!" said Seungho (he was already on).

"But the seat is too small!"

I sat down and surprisingly fit.

I wrapped my arms around Seungho.

"Let's go!" said Seungho.

We went off. 

It started to snow.

"Where are we going?" I asked.

"Somewhere..." replied Seungho.

"Thanks, that's helpful."

Here is how the scenery looks like:

sam_2517.jpg?w=640

 

sam_2525.jpg?w=640

------------------------------------------------------------------

We stopped for a break and got off the bike.

"Seungho look here!"

"Wae? " He asked as he turned around.

I took a picture of him.

"Aigoo, you're not very discreet when comes to candid photography." said Seungho.

"Well, at least  I'm trying." I said.

I took another picture of him, with his face looking straight at the camera.

"Yah!" 

"But you look so cute!" I said 

I showed him the picture.

He looked at it.

"Is this picture cuter than my brother's?" (referring to the selca of his brother, Seunghoon in chap 18.)

"Anni. Seunghoon oppa is cuter." I joked.

"True. I'm too old."

"No you're not. Old is like Leeteuk oppa (from Super Junior)." (Don't worry. I love Angel Teukkie.)

We got on our bike and continued.

~After 12 more minutes~

"Ah, we're here!" said Seungho.

Namiseom Island

It was an entrance to a temple. (I don't really know if this is actually a temple. I made it up.)

"Ah! It's beautiful here." I said.

I quickly snapped a photo.

We got off the bike.

I took another of Seungho looking up at the trees.

Candid success ^_^

A monk greeted us.

"Annyeonghasaeyo."

"Annyeonghasaeyo." we greeted back.

He walked away, but before he left, he whispered something to Seungho.

~Seungho's POV~

The monk told me something.

"Happiness will bloom between you two. Nourish it."

We bowed and he walked away.

Happiness?

~BTN~

We entered a temple building and took off our shoes.

It was only us two. 

We both prayed silently.

I prayed for a long, happy, and healthy life for my family and friends and to have a successful debut.

~Seungho's POV~

I prayed for the usual things: good life and luck.

But, there was something else I prayed for.

For the happiness to bloom naturally.

~BTN~

We bowed three times and got up from the floor.

As we put our shoes back on, I asked Seungho where we going now.

"A place where we can finally write our song."

---------------------------------------------------------------------

We left the temple and walked to our bike.

"What do the monk tell you?" I asked.

"It's a secret!" 

Seungho ran away, but slipped on his .

"Ow! My ."

I walked up to him.

"Aigoo, this is why I didn't run around once it started snowing."

I helped him up, but he just pulled me down.

"Omo! What the heck was that for!" I said.

"Shin Min Ah and Won Bin Coffee cf parody!" said Seungho.

Shin Min Ah and Won Bin CF:

 

 

 

Thunder and Mir's Parody Version:

 

 

 

"Really? We're in front of a temple!" 

He gave me a peck on the cheek.

"Aigoo, you're too cute."

I got up.

"Stop that!" I said childishly.

My face became red.

"Mianhae." 

Seungho gave me a hug.

~Cho Hee's ITs~

Stop making my heart confused.

~BTN~

"Let's get going." He said.

We continued walking and reached our bike.

~While Riding the Bike~

Awkward tension-_________________________________________________________________________-

"Yah! Why are we so awkward?" I screamed.

"You're so straight forward..."

I shrugged.

"Ah! Close your eyes!" said Seungho.

"This again?"

He made close my eyes and then cover them with my hand.

Seungho made me bury my face on his back.

"Wae?" I asked.

"To prevent you from peeking!".

~After 7 (Se7en) more minutes~

The snow eventually stopped, but it was still very cold.

"Ta-da!" said Seungho.

I opened my eyes to a lake.

sam_2528.jpg?w=640

"Ah! Yepeudda!"

Seungho stopped the bike and we got off.

This was a path/hill leading to the lake below, where there was a shore and benches.

We walked down with the bike.

Seungho tried balancing between being a gentleman and holding onto the bike.

"You don't need to help me. I got this." I said.

He was trying to hold my hand so I wouldn't slip.

"Here holding the bike is easier." said Seungho.

In the end, I took the bike and he hugged each tree that came in his sight.

 I balanced myself against the bike.

When we got down, I parked the bike next to a bench.

"AHHHHHH! THE AIR IS THE BEST HERE!!!" I yelled.

Seungho gave me a back hug.

"It really is." he said.

I turned around, escaping from the hug.

~Cho Hee's Its~

Awkward.

I'm not ready for this mushy stuff.

~BTN~

We took a few pictures of ach other, passing the camera back and forth between each other.

They were suppose to be candid, but we ended up doing whatever.

"Now, let's get to that song!"

We sat down at a bench and faced the lake.

 I took a candid of Seungho.

He didn't notice.

I took out a notebook and pencils.

"Omo! What do I do? The bench is wet from the snow!"

"Here, you can write on my back."

He turned around.

"Are you sure? Your back is going to hurt."

"My back could be in pain for 1000 years for you."

"Aigoo....................komawo." 

"Let's get started!" I said.

"What do you want to write about?" asked Seungho.

"Well, duets are usually about love. Hmmm, maybe about ......" 

"....about unexpected love?" he finished.

"That's perfect! A stolen heart?"  

"That's good!"

We started brainstorming on things that related to a stolen heart and new love.

I kept asking Seungho if his back hurt.

But he kept saying it was fine.

"Komawo." I said.

"Wae?"

"You're sweet. Letting me use your back as a desk."

"It's nothing."

~After 3 1/2 hours of writing~

"YAY! WE FINISHED!" I yelled.

I hugged Seungho.

"This is daebak!" I said. 

"DAEBAK! DAEBAK!" said Seungho.

Here is the song:

 

 

 

"Let's finish the line distrubutions at home." said Seungho.

"Yeah, I was thinking the same thing."

It was about 5~6 o'clockish, a little bit before the sun was about to set.

Before we left, we took pictures.

We even did couple-y poses.

When in Chuncheon, do as Chuncheonians do.

We walked back up to the trail with our bike.

"Ah! I remember! Seungho, you had to tell me somthing!"

"I'll tell you soon."

"Ok."

We headed back to the dock, but stopped at two sites first.

We arrived at the filming site for Winter Sonata.

postingblog6.jpg

Endless+Love+Winter+Sonata+Pic.jpg

We took pictures and left to the next site.

~While Riding~

"Where are we going?" I asked.

"You know (hehe U-Know) I'm not going to tell you."

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

We arrived at the second stop.

"OMO!" I shouted.

It was the famous Winter Sonata "First Kiss" spot for couples. 

 DSC_0859.jpg

"Now I'll tell you."

Seungho took my hand.

"Park Cho Hee................................................................................................................................you be the fatter snowman."

"Wha-"

Before I could even say anything, Seungho kissed me.

It felt real, unlike all those other kisses from before.

Soft, sweet, Seungho.

When we parted, I was just completely shocked.

"Um, um, uh..."

"I think someone stole somthing from me........" he said.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

~Gyuri's POV~

I think the tabloids will like these pictures......................

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hi! I'm so sorry for the long wait! But, it's finally up! I've so busy with swimming (swim team), starting high school, and being lazy. What will happen next? Can you believe they went all te way to Chuncheon just to spend 3 1/2 hours to write a song? Crazy, who does this? (Oh, must be me since I'm the author.) Thank you for reading! I love you guys!!! 

Here's a special gift!