This is it

An MBLAQ Love Pentagon?!?! (A 5 Sided Love)

~ 1 week has passed ~

The MBLAQ boys and I have grown accustomed to each other, act very natural, and well we're just comfortable.

We learned a lot about each other and I've finally gotten a song and dance routine made.

I wrote the song and our choreographer created the dance, which incorporated ballet and break dance.

I decided to have a tough, fierce song that displayed confidence and uniqueness; something different from other girl groups or solos.

Here is an example of what my song would sound like  ↓  (P.S. I'm a big Miss A. fan! I love them because they're so different from other girl groups^^)

 

 

The title was "Done" and it was about how a girl is always being abused, mistreated, and disrespected by her boyfriend.

I was inspired by girls in dramas, who are always pushed around so easily.

I wanted a song that was a little bit like a ballad, but still catchy; a song that sounded sad, but had a powerful message behind it.

Ji Hoon sunbae liked the song and said I would perform it at the gala.

○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○

~ 3 Days before the Gala ~

I actually have a busy schedule now.

I wake up early to practice my dance and to record my song.

I haven't heard from Sica Unni in a while, so I miss her.

She said she would visit soon and tell me who she is dating.

Hmm, I wonder how she has been...

~At the Practice Room with MBLAQ ~

We practiced our own songs and then vice versa.

It was funny to see MBLAQ do feminine dances, especially Seungho.

Although, he did look adorable while dancing to my song.

I danced to MBLAQ's Cry and Mona Lisa, but it was weird since the dances were made for 5 people.

At practice I was really awkward because of Joon.

We had just finished practicing and sat around.

Although it was snowing outside, it was boiling in the practice room.

If you looked in the huge mirror that was on the wall, you could easliy see your sweat.

So, Joon decided to take off his shirt...

"Hey Cho Hee, do you think I need to work more?" Joon asked as he flexed his muscles.

While I was trying avoid eye contact, I said "Uh, I think you're fine."

"Really?"

"Yeah, really?"

Suddenly Seungho threw a shirt back to Joon.

"Hey, stop. You're making Cho Hee feel uncomfortable."

"Fine, but  I look good, right Cho Hee?"

"Stop Joon." said Seungho.

"Sure" I said, stilling trying to avoid eye contact.

"Thank you Seungho." I whispered to him.

"Anything for you." He smiled.

There was something about his beautiful smile that always made my heart beat a little faster.

"So, do you think you're ready for the gala?" asked Thunder.

"Of course. You guys are going to be there right?"

"Yeah, we'll be performing too." said Thunder.

I went to the girls' locker room to take a shower.

The boys went to take shower too and we were going to see Ji Hoon sunbae before leaving.

I changed into a clean blue chiffon blouse and black leggings.

I met the guys outside of the practice room.

We went to Ji Hoon sunbae's office to talk to him about the gala.

~At Rain's Office~

I knocked on the door and he told us to come in.

"Hi sunbae! We wanted to confirm our performances at the gala."

"Your performances will happen, I'm sure, and you all will do well."

 "What song(s) are we singing?" asked Thunder.

"MBLAQ is only going to sing four songs: Oh Yeah, G.O.O.D Luv, Cry, and This is War."

After that, we said our goodbyes and left.

~The Day of the Gala~

Today was going to be my first live performance in front of a wide audience.

I practiced all day and we had a rehersal performance at the gala's dining hall.

Sica unni called and said she would be at the gala tonight.

She sounded really excited on the phone and said that she would bring her boyfriend.

The MBLAQ boys have been practicing all day as well, so I haven't been able to see them.

~At the Gala~ 

My staff prepared me for the gala by picking out what I would wear and doing everything for me, but I didn't think it was necessary.

"Would you like my to get you a bottle of water Cho Hee?" asked one of the staff assistants.

"It's fine, it's fine. I've got two legs that I can walk with. I don't want to trouble you with little things like that."

"Thank you" and the assistant bowed.

I wanted to be treated like a normal person, not like some queen.

Basically, I didn't want to be spoiled.

My outfit:

Bow-Accent Chiffon Party Dress

I headed to the dining area aka the gala's location and saw the guys all dolled up and fancy like. (yup i said all dolled up)

"Wow, Cho Hee. You look amazing." said Thunder.

"Thank you and you look ....uh, nice." I said as I was trying to find the words to describe him.

Seungho came up.

"Hello Cho Hee. Beautiful, that would be the word to describe you." he said.

I was silent, how could I follow up on that?

"You look ....handsome." Uh, fail......

He smiled and thanked me.

Mir ran towards me and gave me a tight hug, as if he hadn't seen me for years.

"Cho Hee! I missed you so much!"

"Mir, it's only been half a day since we've last seen each other....but, I missed you too!" and hugged him back. (He's so cute^^)

I pinched him on the cheek and he did the same back.

G.O. and Joon came up.

"You look amazing." said Joon, his eyes in awe.

I thanked him but made little eye contact because of the incident a few days ago.

"Cho Hee, you'll perform as well as you look." said G.O.

"Thank you ^^"

Ji Hoon sunbae came up and told us that I would sing in the beginning of the gala and again, along with MBLAQ towards the end of the gala, when everyone finished eating. 

I went to find Jessica unni.

Since there were so many people, it was difficult to spot her beyond the sea of this crowd.

Suddenly a hand came over my mouth.

I was struggling to escape until I turned around and found Jessica.

"UNNI!!!!!"

"CHO HEE!!!!"

We hugged each other tightly and turns out that Jessica just wanted to scare me so that's why she put her hand over my mouth..... 

"How have you been?" asked Sica.

"Wonderful Sica, the guys are so nice and I'm going to debut in a few months."

"Really?!? That's great."

"Wait, didn't you say that you brought you boyfriend here?"

"Yeah. I'll introduce you to him after you sing, so you can focus."

"Poo."

Jessica and I linked arms and walked around the dining hall, greeting important people here and there.

I introduced here to MBLAQ.

"Jessica unni, this is MBLAQ. Seungho, G.O., Joon, Thunder, and Mir."

"Nice to meet you guys. I can't believe I haven't met you guys before."

"Nice to meet you." said the guys in unision.

After that, we walked on and Jessica whispered to me.

"So, which one do you like?"

"Unni! Well, it's difficult right now, but I think I really like Seungho the most."

"Seungho? He's not bad."

I bid farewell to her and prepared to go on stage.

~Backstage~

I was going to play my harp after I sang so I wouldn't bore people first.

I was going to play the piano as I sang.

Suddenly Seungho appeared.

"Good Luck ^^" he smiled and shook my hand.

"Thank you."

"Cho Hee, get ready, you're up in 20 seconds." said the director and he left.

"Well, you better go..." said Seungho

-----------AWKWARD-----------

"Yeah, Thanks for wishing me luck." Really?

I took a deep breath.

Seungho suddenly wrapped his arms around me in a back hug.

"I know you can do this." and with that he gave me a kiss on the cheek.

I was stunned.

"Um...."

"Oh no. Was I being too fast?"

"Well..uh..."

The curtain came up and I left.

Seungho held onto my hand until the last moment.

He gave me a smile which made my heart flutter.

I saw the lights shine on me.

"There's no turning back now."