actually a guy

My Girlfriend Will Beat You Up!

 chapter 1

 

 "I seriously can't believe he broke up with us over freaking text message!" The first girl shouted bawling her hands into a fist. The second girl just shook her head saying,"It's like he wanted us to fall in love and then just break our hearts!"

Who where these devastated girls? Just a few ladies that hottie Kwon, Jiyong has dated.

Who is Jiyong? Well you can usually hear the name being barked across the school hallways and being whispered from one girl to another in biology.

 

However even though he's hot, Jiyong isn't our only character in this story. Now meet tough as nails Chaerin who's currently busy as you can see.

"Yah punk! Apologize." She gruffly muttered. The teen who was almost close to tears quickly bowed down to Park Bom who giggled as he ran away.

"Chaerin you didn't have to be so tough on him." She whined swinging an arm around Chaerin who just shrugged. "He flipped your skirt though Bommie!"

Bom just laughed as their two other friends joined up. "Yo yo what's up Seoul's baddest female!" Dara sang as she stuffed her hands in her pocket.

The four continued walking to school until maknae Minzy brought up a topic. "I heard some girls talking about this rumor spreading about you unnie..."

Chaerin's eyebrows furrowed. "What kind of rumor?" Minzy laughed awkwardly, scratching the back of her neck.

"Unnie don't get mad but rumors are spreading that you're actually a guy."

 

 A certain mohawk fellow stepped out of the limo as he smoothed his tie. He ignored the girls that watched him with hearts in their eyes.

"WHAT THE FUUUCCCCCKK." He turned his head to the direction where a certain girl seemed to yell. Him being an interested fellow decided to follow this angry voice. Finding a blonde girl cracking her knuckles with other girls trying to calm her down, made him chuckle.

What an interesting school, Jay Park thought with a smile on his face. Stepping back, he bumped into a blonde boy. "Watch it." With that the mysterious blonde fellow walked away casually.

Jay shrugged as he flung his backpack over his shoulder. "I won't have any fun at school unless I have an enemy anyways."