0.2

Our Little Sunshine
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter


"YOU HAVE A WHAT NOW?!!"Yoongi gets up from his seat and stands in front of Taehyung, once again annoyed that his little son is now taller than him and that he has to look up at him. (It totally ruins the whole intimidation factor he’s going for.) 
 


"A boyfriend Papa. Like you know a dude who I like romantically." Taehyung replies nonchalantly. He immediately regrets how flat his voice sounds. He does not need his father getting angry at him. 
 


"I know what a boyfriend is." Yoongi spits back. Eyes narrowing into slits as he glares at Taehyung.


 

. Too late. 
 


“Well that's great. Also it's Jungkook so you know... nothing new here..." Taehyung looks down at his feet having lost all his confidence. He can feel his father's eyes on him and he just wants to race up the stair and dive under his blankets because nope Taehyung was not, is not, and will not be ready for this. 
 


But then he remembers that down the block Jungkook's going through the same thing. And that he really, really likes Jungkook. Like maybe even likes him enough to love him. And yeah Taehyung's scared of angering his fathers who had given him everything when he had absolutely nothing and no one. But it was them after all who had taught him to love and to accept love. And yeah he's pretty sure he loves Jungkook. 
 


Taehyung's pulled out of his reverie when he hears his Papa softly say, “You're only 17 Tae. Are you sure about this? You've known Jungkook your whole life. Maybe you're just confusing things.” 
 


At his words, Taehyung sees Jimin step forward and place a hand onYoongi's shoulder. A glance is shared between them and Taehyung watches in slight awe as his father runs a hand through his hair and visibly relaxes, leaning into his dad. 
 


Taehyung takes the opportunity and pounces. "Come on Papa. You we

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter