Doubts

Ice Land Prince
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I apologize fo mistakes

 

"Any news?"

Smoke lingere through the air meeting a falling autumn leaf.

"I'm guessing he's in Moon Haze" The younger answer and cough slightly when the man exhales another smoke.

"You must find the Ice Land Prince right away. Remember, your life depends on this" The said man throws the remaining cigarette on the poor ground, staining the clean park.

"I know, sir. But," The other pause to rub his palms together, creating some sort of heat. Autumn is just to come but he is freezing. Laughs and giggles from the teenager could be heared from the side walk as they pass. Shouts of happiness from children makes the park seems alive. And the sun shine brightly. This is Moon Haze. An island everyone wish to live. "I don't really know what he looks like this time. It's been a long time. And..." He close his hand into a fist "father erased his memories when they attack the kingdom"

"He is your bestfriend a-" But the brunnete cut him.

"Yes, my childhood bestfriend. And,"

And I promised to marry him someday.

"And he can't remember anyting so it'll be hard"

It'll be hard for him to love me back.

"But remember to do this for your father, not for your own. I know you agreed on finding the prince because you still love him" He then hold the other's shoulders with both of his hands and look at his eyes. "Forget your feelings about him" He stated with a stern voice. The younger hang his head low and chokes on a sob, trying to prevent himself from crying.

No, you don't understand. No one will ever understand.

"You can do this, Baehkyun!" The man stated with anger in his voice this time. Baehkyun let out a bitter laugh.

"What?! To bring him and let father use him because of power or betray him? Punyeta! (A curse word in Moon Haze)"

"Both"

 

Bambam wake up 3 in the morning when he felt a weight on top of him.

"It's too early" He told the unknown person and covers his face with a soft pillow. The weight had gone and the bed sink. Bambam then felt a strong arm wrap around his waist and a broad chest is press against his back.

"Just wanna sleep with you" Bambam's breath hitch by the husky morning voice, warm breath fanning his nape. "You smell so sweet" He could feel goosebumps running through his veins (in a good way) and his cheeks turn into a slight pink.

"M-mark" He stuttered with a tiny voice. The said person just hum in response and pulls him closer. Bambam smile to himself. Mark's strong and warm figure feels nice. It is like a shield wrap around his fragile and cold body. He feel protected.

"Why?" Again, he mentally facepalm by his stupid question.

"I want to sleep"

"But-"

"Ssshh..."

With hesitation, Bambam felt the urge to face the older but did it anyway. His cheeks is now burning in embarassment when he burry his face on Mark's chest. He inhales the scent of the older's shirt. So fresh like spring and manly. Mark smile and blood rush through his ears. He kiss the younger's forehead and then nuzzles his hair. He closes his eyes and inhales the strawberry and blossom scent.

 

Jimin is siting on the couch of the BTS's living room. A cup of coffee is held on his left hand and a phone on the other. It is 7 in the morning and the others are still sleeping or taking their shower. He smile as he scrolls the picture of Min Yoongi in his phone. His unspoken feelings is killing him but then it is all his fault.

"I... I love you, Jimin"

He put down the cup on the glass table place at the center of the living room to massage his temples. Jimin re

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter