Uncontrollable Feelings

Ice Land Prince
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
Unedited so I apologize for mistakes   "Bamie, why don't you explore Zedvage first, okay?"

"What's with the nickname?!"

"Shut up Youngjae"

 

Bambam stood awkwardly outside their room with the door slamming shut behind him. He look around the third, and literally he doesn't know what to do. After couples of minutes standing there, he decided that maybe exploring the ground floor first would be better. He places both of his hands in his jeans pockets as he waited patiently for the elevator coming from the 1st floor. He lifted his foot at the moment he heard the elevator 'dings' and making a step inside. When he is finally in, he presses the button with the number '1'.

When he had reached his destination, the elevator opens and Bambam made his way to the ground floor. He can feel himself frowning in a bad way. Smell of cigarettes and liquors lingered through the air causing him to scratch his nose with an irratated expression. The atmosphere is so loud and noisy that he didn't even understand even a single word from the people who are chating. He cough lightly and covered his ears because of the loud cheers and uncontrollable laughs.

"Maybe I should go back" He stated turning his heels but regreted it right away as he bump into a group of girls with glasses of wine in their hand. The girl who seemed to appear like their leader turned to face Bambam annoyingly.

"Are you blind?!" She shouted while clenching her fist.

"I... uh," Bambam stuttered, unable to form a word. "I'm sorry" He stated and takes a step back slowly "I didn't mean it" He continued on backing away until he felt a tight grip on both of his shoulder. Turning his head to check for who it was, he saw a fat girl grinning down at him.

"What shall we do to him?" The said girl stated.

"Your face isn't familiar. Are you new to Zedvage? Solo or in a group?" This time it was the girl holding a bottle of wine.

"I... uh-yeah. I'm in a group. Got7" Bambam sttuters once again as nervousness overtakes his body and his throat felt dry. The girl who asked him the question, frown at him. As if she's not convinced with the answer.

"Is there any Got7 in Zed-ah! Got6!" The girl smile sweetly at Bambam but it appeared creepy to him, like an indication of something bad might happen. He close his eyes and tries to figure out what to do. But was quickly fluttered open when he felt a liquid being thrown on his as well as his shirt as he can feel them getting wetter. The girl smirk at him and he had notice that the bottle of wine is now empty. Bambam's eyes widen and his knees went numb. Is he going to die in such a brutal way? In this place?! He swallowed and cough ligthly when he sees the gun pointing towards him.

"Someone's lying." The girl statf and Bambam struggles to get away 'cause the girl on his back which is holding him is really strong. "I think we should teach you a lesson" The girl dangerously pulls the gun's clever and Bambam could do nothing but to close his eyes and preparing for his death. The deafening sound of the gunshot echoed inside the Zedvage and it gets the attention of everyone who are at the ground floor.

Am I dead? But why do I can still hear them?

He slowly opens his eyes and he can feel his body t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter