Ice Land

Ice Land Prince
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I apologize for mistakes.

"What happened to him?" Jb exclaim before standing and goes to Bambam who is now settled on the couch. He scanned the other and notice that he's wet like something had thrown to him. He is also quivering like he is really cold. "Who did this to you?" Jb ask calmly trying not to scare Bambam.

"I d-don't know them" Bambam stated with trembling voice. "They're on the ground floor" Jb clench his jaw and went to his room. Not long after he came back with a black suitcase. He then place it on the glass window and open it revealing different kinds of guns.

"Pick one boys and come with me" Jb stated as he make his way to the door.

"What are you planning?" Bambam ask worriedly. He can't let his group be in trouble. Suddenly, he felt someone is patting his head. Looking up, he saw it is Youngjae.

"This will be fun" Youngjae smiled.

"I cant let any of my members get hurt. I'll kill those es. And Jinyoung," Jb said looking at Jinyoung who hum in respones and is picking his own gun "remain here. Take care of Bambam while we're not around" Jinyoung rolled his eyes and puts the gun down annoyingly.

"Fine!"

 

An awkward silence fills the room and no one even dares to break that silence. Jinyoung shifted on the couch and eyed Bambam who is shaking and obviously cold.

"You should wash yourself" Jinyoung stated and stands up going to the bathroom. "Follow me" Bambam stands up from the couch, stumbling a little and Jinyoung can't help but to chuckle at the cuteness. He waited for the younger and they both made their ways to the bathroom. "I'll be right back. I'll go get you some clothes" Jinyoung stated and slides the shower curtain to the side. Bambam shifted and lifted his foot at the feeling of the cold tiles. "because Mark had texted that your luggage will arive this evening so I'll let you borrow mine" Jinyoung continued.

"Just... please give me some boxers and a loose shirt" Bambam requested as he look at his fingers playing the hem of his shirt "I don't wanna bother" He pouted at Jinyoung. Jinyoung nodded and smiled. When he returned, he was met by Bambam looking up at the shower, confusion could be seen in his face.

"What are you doing?" Bambam jump a little because of that. He then turn to look at Jinyoung and he can feel his cheeks getting reder because of the embarassment.

Bambam cleared his throat before answering, "Just wondering" And gaze going back to where he was staring earlier.

"About?" Jinyoung ask as he place the clothes on the metal tool and 'maybe' regreted it when he heared Bambam's answer.

"Why do water goes out from there?" Then Bambam lifted his foot (let's just pretend he's short) to get a better look of the shower. Jinyoung on the other hand felt his cheeks getting hotter. Bambam look so innocent and cute that making Jinyoung wanna cuddle with him, and Bambam is also clumsy that making Jinyoung want to protect him.

Just like my ideal type

He thought and hold his chest using both of his hands dramatically.

I found him.

"Stop acting so cute. I might fall for you" He smiled before turning his heels and closing the bathroom. He can't help but to grin at the sight of Bambam's blusing cheeks.

 

Jinyoung is siting on the couch while reading book and siping his hot chocolate, enjoying his own company. Reading book and siping hot chocolate while he is alone became a habit for Jinyoung. He loves silence and peace. For him, it's a stress reliever. His thoughts were interupted by the soft sounds of footsteps. Jinyoung takes a sip before looking up, nearly chokes at the sight. Bambam's wet hair falls perfectly through his forehead. Small droplets of water runs from his jaw to his neck. Jinyoung's shirt is way too big for Bambam's slender body but his curves are still visible and it exposes his upper chest. The shirt reach his mid thigh and he looks like he's wearing nothing underneath. Bambam's sinful legs are too tempting for Jinyoung's liking, specially his thigh gap. Bambam's arms might appear as slightly tan but his feet and legs are milky white. His thighs look so soft and nicer than girl's.

"S-stop staring!" Coming back to reality, Jinyoung shakes his head and sees Bambam pulling the shirt downwards to his knee (which is impossible) with a blushing face. The sight is too much for Jinyoung to handle.

"Come here" He motion Bambam to come over the couch who obeyed. "Mark texted me that since you were part of the group, I should tell you abou the Zedvage and Ice Land Prince" Bambam is now siting beside the older in an indian siting style.

"Ice Land Prince?" Bambam stated while shifting closer to Jinyoung, looking up at him with big eyes. Jinyoung can't believe what he's feeling right now but he likes it. Being this close with the younger, he had given the chance to stare at Bambam's pretty face. He then realize how gorgeous he is and is sure girls will envy him. Bambam has beautiful dark eyes, it appear like lost galaxies, hypnotizing him. Bambam's eyebrows are shape into a an arch complementing hi nose bridge. And his lips look so soft and kissable. Jinyoung then find himself being comfortable with Bambam and the sound of his heartbeat is not too fast nor too slow. It's comforting. Silence and peac

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter