I

If It's You

 Nayoung enter a book shop to buy some of her stationary and amused by the new books. She grab a novel that was placed at the novel section then, she feels someone tap on her shoulder. She flinches and turn to look at the person. "Hey, it's me." Nayoung sighs. "You scared me, sunbae." The latter chuckles. "Didn't I tell you to not call me sunbae. Just call me oppa, arasseo?" Nayoung smiles and nod. "Doesn't mean you can't call me oppa even though we're not family yet." Nayoung nods again. "What are you doing here?" Then, she remember the purpose of coming here. "Oh, I just want to buy some stationary." 

 "This novel?" Nayoung looks at the novel that she's holding. "Oh... I just want to look at this novel." Nayoung places the novel back and walk to the counter. "Are you sure you're not buying it?" Nayoung nods and purchase the items. "Oppa, I'm going home. See you later." Nayoung bows to Joongki and head out from the bookstore. Before Nayoung can go further, Joongki grabbed her arm. "Wait." Nayoung turns and look at Joongki.

 "Let me walk you home." Nayoung released her arm from Joongki and refuse to go home with Joongki. "It's okay. I can go home myself." Joongki sighs. "We're going to be family, right? So why not?" Joongki hopes Nayoung would agree to him but it seems like Nayoung insists to go home by herself. "Please?" Joongki pleads. 

 "Hyung?" Nayoung is so surprise to see Jungkook here. "What are you doing here with.. Nayoung?" He asks as he looks at his brother trying to hold Nayoung. "Oh, Jungkook- ah. What are you doing here?" Jungkook rubs his nape and approach them. "I just want to walk." Nayoung decides to leave the brothers and go home. "Hey, let me send you home." Joongki said and try to catch Nayoung. Jungkook narrowed his eyes and wonder why does his brother insists on sending her home. 'Isn't she supposed to be my wife?'

 

 "Thanks for sending me home." Nayoung bows to Joongki and enter her house but her mom saw both of them outside. "Joongki?" Joongki smiles and greets Nayoung's mom. "Anyway aunt, I need to go home. See you later." He bows and leave the two females outside. Nayoung's mom looks at Nayoung and her face say it all. "We coincidentally met at the bookstore so he decided to send me home." Nayoung walks into her house  and straight to her room. She sits on her bed and wonder. 'Why did he left me with his brother?' She furrows and thought that Jungkook really dislikes her. 'Everything is fake.' She thought and decide to take a shower.

 

 Later that night, Joongki is watching tv while waiting for dinner to be served. Then, he feels a sudden weight next to him and knew who it is. "So, how was school, bro?" He looks at his little brother after there's no response coming from his brother. "You're tired, bro?" Joongki saw how so not lively Jungkook is. "Is... I mean why were you insist to send Nayoung back to her house?" Joongki smiles at his brother's question. "That's because we coincidentally met at the bookstore and I thought that since we're going to be a family, why not I help her. Besides, she was alone." Then, their mom calls for dinner and Joongki gets up first. "I'm coming after you." Jungkook said.

 'Is it you or me, the one that will be her husband?'

 

 

 Weekend come and Nayoung is more than happy because she finally get the chance to sleep all day. Nayoung lies on her bed, watching some videos in her phone to fill the time. Then, her mom enters her room suddenly. "You're early today.. on weekend?" Nayoung grinned awkwardly but change the topic. "Oh, I just want to tell you that you won't get your sleeping beauty today." Nayoung groaned and cover her face with a pillow. Her mom chuckles and shook her head. "We will have introduction between our family and Jeon's family today. So, you better get dress and don't be late. We have our own plan." Nayoung pouts. "Didn't we meet them already?" Her mom gives a look and Nayoung defeats  but she realises something different. Her mom once like this but not anymore because of the financial issue. But now, she seems to look like her old self ever since they met with the Jeon's family. More happy and no worrisome and Nayoung likes that.

 

 The Lee's are waiting for the Jeon's family at one of their branch hotel in Korea. Nayoung wonders again why would they spend their money on staying here. "Your father-in-law invited us so we can get to know each other better. Beside, he's paying for us." Nayoung sits at the sofa in the lobby, playing with her phone because it seems like ages to wait for the Jeon's to come.

 Later, they arrive and Nayoung just can't believe her heart betrayed her once again. Jungkook enters the lobby with his dashing look. He wears a white t-shirt and a black jeans with a pair of Timberland boots. She pretends that she's playing some games in her phone until she feels someone sits next to her. She tries to look at the person but it startle her because that person is staring at her. "You're not going up?" He asks. "Uh.. Oh they're leaving already?" Nayoung stands up and is about to leave Jungkook but he stops her. "It's okay. Just stay here a little longer. Besides, you don't know their room number if you go alone. I suggest you stay here with me first and I'll accompany you later." Nayoung heart beats quickly because that is the first time she heard Jungkook talk loud and clear to her. But, Nayoung doesn't want to show that she's listening to Jungkook, she decides to go alone.

 Nayoung press the button and wait for the elevator to come. The door open and Nayoung enters the elevator but it was stopped by someone else. The door reopened and reveal the person. The person grabs Nayoung arm and pull her out of the elevator. Nayoung is startled by his action. "Didn't I tell you to wait for me at the lobby?" He whispered. Nayoung looks at Jungkook nervously but quickly avert her gaze before Jungkook looks at her. 

 Jungkook sighs. "Let's go outside. They will come later." Nayoung didn't say much word and follow Jungkook. Once they're outside, Jungkook looks at her. "You know, even though you're a senior and a noona to me. You act like a child. Are you sure you're my senior and not my junior?" 

 

 

 

 

 Hi guys! I'm sorry for not updating few days ago but now new chapter updated! Enjoy ;D