T

If It's You

 

Jungkook and Nayoung went out from the hotel to one of Jeon’s fancy restaurant in Seoul. Jungkook walks in front of Nayoung while Nayoung walks silently behind him. She walks while looking down on the pavement. Then, she bumped onto someone’s solid body. She looks up and saw Jungkook turns his body to look at Nayoung. “Why are you walking behind me?” Nayoung just couldn’t answer him but then, Jungkook grabs her wrist and make sure Nayoung is walking next to him. Nayoung’s heart fluttered at his action. “It’s not right for elder to walk behind the younger.” He mutters but Nayoung clearly can hear him. Then, she realises her position. She’s just a noona and a sunbae to Jungkook, of course Jungkook will put his manner first. ‘Another fake hope.’ Her shoulders slumps and disappointed can be seen on her face. Nayoung removes Jungkook’s hand from her wrist and Jungkook is surprised. “It is not nice for younger to hold someone older like this.” She mutters, copying Jungkook’s action.

 

They arrive at the restaurant after a few minutes of walking and Jungkook just can’t forget what had happened. Nayoung just ignored him because of the hierarchy. ‘Did I do something wrong?’ Nayoung sits next to her mom and across Joongki while Jungkook sits next to his brother. Nayoung keeps her eyes on the food while both parents talk about their wedding and all. Joongki saw that Nayoung keeps playing with food and asks, “Are you not hungry?” That question makes both Jungkook and Nayoung look at Joongki. “Uh… I’m just not in the mood to eat.” Nayoung smiles meekly and look back at the food. Jungkook just stare at his brother and his brother chuckles when he feels Jungkook’s stare. “I’m just asking her because she keeps on playing with the food. Don’t be jealous, Kookie.” Jungkook flustered and pretend that he’s not jealous or whatever it is. He lowered his head since he’s too shy to see his parents’ reaction.

“Aww, Kookie’s worried that his future wife is not eating.” Jungkook’s mom makes Jungkook blushed and the rest of the elders cooed. His brother ruffled his hair and Jungkook can’t help but to be shy. Then, Nayoung stands up and excuse herself to the washroom. Nayoung’s mom gives a signal to follow Nayoung because her mom knows that there must be something wrong with them and Jungkook obliges. He waits for Nayoung outside and saw Nayoung is done as he’s about to approach Nayoung, a guy bumped into her and both of them bow. Then, a smile creeps on the guy’s face. “Lee Nayoung?” Nayoung looks at the guy and smile. “What are you doing here, Young- ah?” Jungkook heard the guy and squints his eyes. ‘Young?’ He lets the two of them talking and decide to walk away from the restaurant without his family know.

Jungkook kicks the pebble on the road. He’s wondering who the guy is earlier calling Nayoung with ‘Young’ only. ‘Was that her boyfriend but why did she agreed on this marriage?’ Jungkook walks with both of his hand in his pocket, looking at the sky. ‘Or was that her ex- boyfriend? If so, then I should be aware with him.’ He didn’t realise that he has such thought but the guy earlier really bothering him. He ruffles his hair as he sighs frustrated. He keeps on walking and didn’t realise that he’s far away from the hotel. He stops in the middle of the road then he was greet by a voice calling him. He searches for the voice and eventually found the owner. ‘Isn’t she’s Nayoung’s friend?’ He thought but smiles when he saw the girl approaches him. “Jungkook. What a nice thing to see you here.” He smiles sheepishly but then remember. He can as her friend about her. “Yeah sunbae.” He was hesitate at first nevertheless ask the question anyway. “Err… are you busy now, sunbae?” Nayoung’s friend shook wondering what might Jungkook’s up to. “Err… you know Nayoung sunbae really well, right?” At the mention of Nayoung’s name, her friend perks up. ‘Something is up to.’ The girl grins mischievously but not clearly in front of Jungkook.

“What is it that you want to know about Nayoung?” She asks.

“Do you know that if Nayoung has a… a… “

“A what?” She snaps. “A boyfriend!” Jungkook hits head because he was startled with her action.

She giggles and shook her head. “Even though Nayoung is beautiful, she has never experience real love. But…” Jungkook sighs in relief but tense back hearing the unfinished sentence.

 "But you might have a rival." Jungkook stares at Suhye and his brain is processing something. "Well, I hope that answered your question. See you." Suhye leaves Jungkook and she can't wait to tell Nayoung.

 "Rival?"

 

 

  Hi! It's been a long time. I'm sorry for not updating and I'm sorry it's short and boring. I hope you enjoy ;)