I

If It's You

 Moving to a new school with so much hope is such a burden to a girl named Lee Nayoung. She once lived in a wealth had to change her perspective and get use to a new life. Not that she was a bragging girl or y but she will not have the life of buying things that she needs. She used to live in a life where she can buy lots of novels, clothes, shoes and everything but she's no longer a girl who lives in that kind of life.

 She's not a materialistic girl but she is a girl who will buy those stuffs when she thinks she need it the most. It was pretty hard for her at first to get used to this kind of life but since she can adapt it very quickly, it's no longer a problem to her.

 She will try to save up her money to buy things that she wanted without asking her parents some money. Surely she's not poor but she's no longer living in a very easy life. She had to use the money beneficially so she won't put the burden on her parents shoulder. She hates seeing how her mom always thinking of how she will get money to support her life and it makes her irritates. She hates that her mom always give her more money than she needs because she knows she will waste all those money without thinking of her situation.

 Her father had stopped working due to some sickness that he can't handle even though her dad still receives his salary, it's still hard for Nayoung's family.

 Nayoung is disappointed and upset with the news that she's moving to a new school. It makes her heart broken because she will no longer see her old best friends and has to make new friends.

 But that was the point of why her mom wants her to move. Her mom wants her to feel the new environment instead of living in a dorm. Her mom wants her to be more sociable than she is now even though her mom knows that she is quite sociable back at her old school. So, her mom made Nayoung move to a new school with new surroundings and its hurting Nayoung.

 She had to follow her parents order because her new school will not need more money than she used to since private school needs to pay their fees every single month and where does her parents will get a lot of money in a short time. So, Nayoung had to leave for good.

 

 

 Now, she has been schooling in her new school for nearly two years and Nayoung lives pretty well there. She's no longer feeling hurt or whatsoever kind of feelings that she felt for the past year. Also, she's now a senior and one of the students model yet still it makes her feel more burden than before.

 She never wanted to be the student model but the teachers saw that character in her and decide to make her as one of the student model athough she knows she's not a very brilliant student. She was chosen even if she hates because she's apart of school council. She never know a lot of things will happen to her and she believes that she started to change a little. But her changes are good one but that makes her worried if she will no longer be the same Nayoung.

 Sometimes she feels like she missed her old life and her old self but she can't do anything about it and had to accept the truth that she will never live like the old Lee Nayoung.

 She has always think about herself and always observe the surroundings. She loves observe and that's what she always do in the past.

 People always thought that she's a weirdo and some kind of stupid girl also sometimes people will think that she's a boring girl because she's a quiet girl. The truth is she's an observant. She loves to observe silently where no one realise about it.

 

 Then of course a problem qill occur whenever you moved to a new school.

 Having a crush and most importantly, your crush doesn't even know that you're actually having a crush on him. That is how Nayoung situation is. She has been crushing on a guy that is actually a year younger than her or should we called, her junior. She has been crushing on her junior the moment when she stepped her feet into this school. She didn't know why and never know why she would fall for this young boy.

 At first, it was a mere like than somehow it changed into admiring this young boy and lastly she fell in love with her junior. It's very rare for a senior girl to fall in love with a junior guy but it happened. It scared Nayoung because she's not supposed to fall in love with the boy but everything happened so fast. Without her realising, it's already near two years she's been crushing on this young boy and she decides to keep it as usual.

 Once she likes, it's very hard for her to move on even if she had to.

 

 There's one time when she thought her crush found out her liking him. She was scared at the moment because she really doesn't want her crush to know about her even her existence even she wants him to know her. She sacrifices her existence and doesn't want to put her hope high on him because she's scared the younger will hate her.

 Because why would a senior, a noona would want to date with someone like him.

 He's a charming person, a cool, a smart yet a fun guy. She loves the younger because of that even though she knows that her love will never returned because it's obviously the guy will not like her. She's scared of rejection and too shy to confess.

 She's not like any girl that brave enough to talk to any guy freely. She doesn't have any courage to talk to any boys in her school since she has a very low self- esteem and that personality makes her friends infuriate with her. Of course every girls will feel shy with their crush but having a low self-esteem is a no- no to Nayoung's friends. They are confident with their looks but not Nayoung. Her friends always take a look at mirror but Nayoung didn't because she has no confident to look at herself in the mirror. She's afraid to look at her own reflection because she thinks she's not beautiful and that is one of the reason why she doesn't want her crush to know about her existence. Because she's afraid that the younger will not like her for who she is. 

 

 

 Nayoung comes home, feeling so tired since she  had her private lesson with the teacher every Tuesday and Thursday. She takes a quick shower and change into a comfy clothes and lay on her cosy bed. She takes out her phone under her pillow and switch on her phone. There's a lot of messages coming from her class group and other groups. She sighs and open Asian Fanfiction to read some fictions and to kill her time. 

 Later, her mom comes in her room and sits at the edge of her bed. "How was school, Nayoung- ah?" Nayoung hums. "It was fine. I had a tuition just now and I'm pretty tired." Her mom nods and stare at her daughter for a while. Nayoung feels the stare and look at her mom, keeping her phone away. "What is it?" Nayoung asked, knowing that her mom has something to say.

 "Um... We're eating outside today for dinner." Nayoung frowns. "Did you receive your salary already?" Her mom nods with smile. "Let's have some outside food sometimes and I want you to lose some tension, okay?" Nayoung nods and beamed because it's been a long time since she ate outside and finally her wish has come true. "But, you have to wear nicely and something appropriate because I'm inviting my friend and dad's friend." Nayoung smiles widely and thought that today must be something big happen. "Whatever for you, mom."

 

 

 

 Hi there! I'm so sorry for not updating because I just came back from my hometown and finally today I have the chance to update. I hope you'll enjoy ;D