the kitchen.

and so, He Lied.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Wonwoo lied. He hadn’t even touched the book let alone read it. He fell for the blonde boy. The way he gets flustered and how cute his accent is, the way his eyes sparkle when he found the book he wanted and the way he was shcoked when he saw wonwoo’s hand reaching out for the book. Wonwoo wasn’t interested in that book, actually. It was pretty much like a children’s book since the korean words were simple words, perfect for someone whose learning the language. So....what made him reach out for that book? The blonde boy made him did it. He saw him walk into the library from his seat. He was immediately mesmerized by the blonde boy and soon enough, he finds himself following the blondie and it was at that moment that he had this genius idea to reach for the same book in order to initiate a conversation with him.

“So....what’s it about?”
“I’m sorry-what?”
“The book...you said you’ve read it.”

. Wonwoo cursed in his mind.

“Uh...about cats and dogs??” he literally blurted out whatever he thinks is related with a children’s book although the book wasn’t actually a children’s book...
The blonde boy let out a small laugh, showing his dimples.

“You’re a funny guy, aren’t you? It doesn’t even have cats nor dogs on it’s cover or synopsis!”
Wonwoo turned red. He was so embarassed. Why did i even say cat’s and dogs??!! He mentally curses himself.

“Well....”
“Don’t worry! I’ll give it to you when I finish reading it, how a

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter