the end that began everything.

and so, He Lied.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It was indeed the end for the two of them. It was final. Both parted ways, each bearing a painful expression.

"Jun...Jun....WEN JUNHUI!"

A bratty yell made him snap out of his so-callled daydream. 

"Ah, yes? What is it, Minghao?"

"I asked you where Wonwoo-hyung is...are you not with him today?"

His heart shattered a little upon hearing his ex's name. He smiled, although it was obvious that the smile was forced. He decides to lie,"We...we separated...we don;t really click together...haha.." 

Minghao frowned, knowing the blonde in front of him dare to lie at him. well whose he to not be lied at but since he's a brat let's go along with it...he wanted to ask more but decided to not becase he knows it would hurt the other more if he asked so instead he let out a quiet hum as a reply.
Jun stood up, sadi his goodbye, and went out of the cafe but sadly luck wasn't on his side this time for he stumbled upon Wonwoo and Minghao's best friend (is his too but well), Kim Mingyu. Judging by his expression, he definitely wants an explanation. Jun sighs, knowing how persistent the boy is, he wouldn't let him go just like that.

"It happened, okay. We're over."

"I know that."

"So? What more do you want from me, out of my way! Minghao's inside."

Mingyu refuses to move and said, "Reason. I need you to tell me the reason."

Jun decides to lie. He smiles, still forced. "He likes books more than me maybe...I accidentally interrupted his studies!" and with that, he ran off.
Mingy

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter