Good Thing

The Professional Mourners & Cuddle Buddy
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

Author's POV:

 

At 1:45PM, Jessica's PA, Winter enters the meeting room to whisper some news to Jessica. There's a helicopter waiting approval to touch down within five minutes to the helipad parking on the rooftop of their building. The pilot asked a clearance landing at their rooftop. It is a private owned as what Winter said. When she got to know the pilot's name, she does not feel surprised anymore.

 

Jessica approved without a delay. "Inform Mr.Lee I gave approval."

 

Mr.Lee was the head of security at the resort now. He's no longer following her around when she's with Taengoo and Hyomin. Only during work, he will be around to protect her. He got to work with him as Krystal insisted her to have a bodyguard last time. This bodyguard was Sungho oppa's acquaintance. He did well to protect her in Taengoo's absence.

 

"Dae." Winter leaves from the place in a hurry.

 

She continues her meeting which will end in another fifteen minutes, but her head already going here and there like trying to solve an equation. Obviously, she cannot concentrate to the wrap up topic of Mid-Autumn Festival package that they will have at the resort anymore. She wants the meeting to come to an end this instant, but she also wants to be professional in front of the other managers who were in the room. 'Lead by example.' This is always her motto. She could leave from the place, but not when she was in the meeting.

 

Just bear it for another fifteen minutes, Jessica. She reminded herself over and over when she wants to run to the rooftop like a dash.

 

Taengoo never failed to surprise her, she thought. She wondered if Taengoo had bought the heli or she just chartered it. Is it because it took too much time to reach the resort? Did she make Taengoo excited that much for their ramen meokeulrae? But why her girlfriend didn't inform her in the message about this? She checked her phone, but the last chat from her girlfriend was only the capital letters, ME TOO!!!!. Nothing other than that. Only a few missed calls from Winter that she received and didn't notice as her phone was on silent. That's why her PA had to see her in the meeting.

 

She received a phone call from Winter again when the meeting was finally over. Her PA told her Taengoo is waiting her at the rooftop. Might be her girlfriend wants to show her the heli, she guessed. Because her girlfriend chose to see her at the rooftop and not at the suite where they always met.

 

She ends the phone call immediately to find her way to the lift that will bring her to the rooftop. Her excitement can't be contained. Funny as she chose to run when nobody is around because walking is taking too much of her time. Why can't she just teleport like Sunny, she thought. She needs Sunny's superpower the most these days. Because she hates the reality of not being able to stay under the same roof as Taengoo and Hyomin. Jessicat too. And Jessicat's kids.

 

She hasn't seen her cats for two months now. She wonders if they still remember her. She got to know from Taengoo, their daughter loves to have Jessicat, Jessichi and Jessichu as her companion. That's the reason why she didn't take them to live in the suite with her. She hopes when she sees them, they will not be upset with her. But even if they be upset, she will tell them she still loves them and be sorry for getting separated.

 

 

 

*******

 

 

 

The temperature at the ski resort recorded 16degree celsius with gentle breeze around 14km per hour. It's chilly, but the sun above Taengoo's head made it just nice. Due to the hot sun, Taengoo had to put her aviator mirror sunglasses back on her face.

 

Time now is five past two in the afternoon when she checks her wristwatch. She arrived at that place ten minutes earlier. Mr.Lee was right there, welcoming her arrival. She had been left alone five minutes later after their little talk. No one came to the place after him. Just her alone with her heli that was parked in the helipad. Earlier, she had to contact Winter as she knew her girlfriend was still in the meeting. Winter's number has been given to her before. Her girlfriend said, just in case if she cannot be reached. Today was the first she made the full use of Winter's number.

 

She gawked at her watch again. The watch that she had on her wrist was gifted by Jessica for her birthday this year. It's a branded and expensive watch. Hublot Big Bang 44m Special Edition. Blue and gold. She has more collection of expensive watches that Tiffany gave her in the past. However, what Jessica gave her was what she chose to wear. If not because of Jessica, she's probably will only be using the watch that her friend gave to her which has the recording and tracing function. Her friends still can trace her though. She got other tracking devices on her. The cross necklace that she wears has that function.

 

She reached the door handle to open the passenger seat door where her goddess woman will sit and enjoy the greatest view of terrain and landscapes. Just be ready as she's about to kidnap Jessica with consent. Yes, with consent. Following her to have a brunch a bit far from Jessica's ski resort if by road. But since they will fly to that area, the travel duration will get shorten. The helicopter EC155 will bring them there.

 

The AirBus Eurocopter or EC155 with five blade noise cancelling motor, twin engines, four-axis digital autopilot, with the maximum reach 151knots speed and 438 nautical miles in range offered 6-seater luxury and comfort flying experience. The EC155 was a second hand heli that Taengoo purchased about three days ago. It was sold to her at the price of half million dollar from one of the VVIP she knew who wanted to move to Australia for good. The price is too tempting to reject when it's very low than what she could get in the market for a second hand heli.

 

Indeed, it was a great deal and purchase considering the heli only had been used a couple of times and still on mint condition. The market price right now is 8million dollar. So, it’s hard to resist not to close the deal. She never tells Jessica about this because she wanted to give her a surprise. To let Jessica know that she could see her daily after this. No need to depends on Sunny's teleport ability anymore. It only applied if they are in Korea, though. If she's in L.A like before, of course, she still needs her best friend who is like a sister to her to help her. What Sunny did is remarkably sweet. But she also feels very remorseful to bother her always. Having her own heli is the best option for now. She’s willing to pay the fuel price that cost her a lot than driving her car.

 

She walks back and forth within the area. Nervous. As she's about to propose to Jessica today. She had planned this event for a few months already. Secretly, designing the beautifully scenery where she will make her proposal. This time it won’t involve her friends. She will do it on her own. Months of secret, going back and forth to visit the location, making sure the flowers blooming in the shape that she loves. She thought to charter a heli for this event. Luck was on her side when she got to know about her heli right now was up for sale. And the timing was so right. Jessica just replied to the note that she sent to her before.

 

Taengoo focused on her own reflection from the heli's window. Wondering if her outfit was okay for this event. She picked casual than formal attire. Not wanting to make it so obvious. Right now, she is not wearing her usual pilot uniform. Because fetching Jessica is not for her work related, but for a personal reason.

 

From the top, she wore army green bomber jacket for the outer layer and white crop top for the inner layer. The zip of her bomber jacket was undone all the way to reveal her toned abs and bellybutton. On her waist below, she used khaki cargo pants matching colour with her combat boots. Her long hair she let it loose today. Not tying it down like when she had to work. She hopes that her natural makeup makes her look decent enough to complement with her appearance.

 

Taengoo saw Jessica's reflection from her heli where she checked her attire. Her woman is running towards her direction upon reaching the floor. She turned around swiftly to greet her living goddess. She thought Jessica looks ever so stunning today with light makeup and above the knee fluorescent neon green dress that wrapped her body tightly. Jessica had sent her the selfie of herself with this dress this morning. The exchange selfies that they always do, each morning and night. But she still feels fascinated to see it now. It's such a colour. Very vibrant. Bright and attractive. It reminds her to the night when they play bowling in the dark together. Not everyone can pull the attractiveness of this colour. But Jessica does. Because she is a living goddess. All hails to her living goddess. And her gorgeous woman is so pro running in a six inches white high heels, she thought.

 

"Hi, gorgeous."

 

She caught Jessica in her arms, accepting the weight and tight embrace her woman gave and transferred to her. Jessica leaned forward to capture her lips, but she avoids the kiss by titling her head to the side. Before Jessica could get upset or give her any glare that she fascinated to see, she pressed her lips against the latter. Just a peck. With a smooch sound. But even that, she saw the smile of contentment appears on Jessica's face. She really wanted to be the one to kiss her. That's the reason why she avoids the kiss initiated by Jessica earlier.

 

She noticed her woman pants a little. Probably from the run. Because perspiration was forming along on Jessica's forehead too. So, she allows Jessica to catch her breath while she helps Jessica to wipe her sweat that trickling down her face. Her woman’s lipsticks colour invites her for another kiss, but she turns her gaze quickly into Jessica’s lovely eyes. The eyes that she loves. That always never failed to make butterfly attack on her stomach.

 

It's been five days since they last be in each other arms. So, Jessica's hug become so desperate after she closed any remaining gap that they have. Jessica rested her chin against Taengoo’s shoulder before she huffed. Inhaling and exhaling a couple times more the favourite intoxicating fragrance of Taengoo before she pulls away from the hug slowly. The arms that securely enveloping around her petite body was making her greedy. Jessica wanted to stay like that fo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter