Can't Control Myself

The Professional Mourners & Cuddle Buddy
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

Author's POV:

 

 

 

A couple of months had passed. It's already summer, almost autumn. The hot and humid temperature do encourage people to travel and explore the world more. It's peak season. Where flight fare and accommodation almost double in actual price, especially to those who failed to make an advance booking or failed to grab an early bird promotion deal. The payment they need to bear this time is skyrocketing.

 

For Taengoo all season is a busy season. Included her aviation team. She had flown six private jets herself this month due to all her team can’t afford to handle anymore flying hours. Government official and politicians were among their clients. Same face that she recognized since she became a pilot. Always last minute request was the reason she had to cover them, although she supposed to work from the office only. Nevertheless, she always never complained about that. Because she honestly loves to fly. Being in the air is different than when in land. It’s thrilling when above the cloud. Like what she had been feeling about her gorgeous girlfriend, always.

 

High.

Above.

The clouds.

Always.

Never less.

 

Her gorgeous girlfriend’s schedule was packed since summer begins. Jessica had no time to go back and forth between her resort to Taengoo's house which will take two hours journey each trip. Summer is equally busy as winter season. It's been a few months since Jessica ran the business. She had been staying at the resort for seven weeks straight now.

 

The first year running a hotel business is quite challenging for her. She had predicted this. There is no easy business in this world. During April to May, they faced almost six percent losses in revenue. This was due to the slow season where people less travelling and her marketing department still not strong enough to participate in active room selling even if their MICE team did sell well all the venue.

 

She got a headache due to the loss for two months straight. Although she had allocated a special fund to use for a period of twelve months if a situation like this occurred, she can't sit still. She needs the place to run without depending on the special fund. The expenses that she needs to recover can only happen during winter where they sold out the place. But she doesn't want that as the only season sold out. That's why she needs to participate and show her face day and night at the resort. She wants to encourage her team and assisting them whatever means necessary.

 

Her daughter came with Taengoo every week to accompany her at that place. But last week, she was so busy till she can't spend a little of her time with them during daytime. Friday to Sunday are the busiest days in her life compared to weekdays. At night, her lovely daughter already went to sleep when she arrived at the suite with sore feet. Only her charming girlfriend was wide awake, waiting her like always.

 

Taengoo was recording her again with a small recording device each time when they came to the place. From the moment she enters the suite till she fell asleep or mostly passed out in the same bed as her daughter. The only time when Taengoo stops taking a video of her was only when she took a shower or went to the toilet. Taengoo said that she missed her so much and the video was for her to see when she can't get in touch with her throughout the day.

 

She understands that. Her feeling is mutual. Missing is a big word in her head. She missed them so badly. Mentally, she is always with Taengoo, Hyomin, and Jessicat. Just her body needs to be at the resort for temporary. Taengoo seems to understand her dilemma for not being able to be with them in the same house where her cat also lives. Because each time when it's Tiffany's turn to take care of their daughter, Taengoo took an effort in her own busy schedule to see her at the resort. Sometimes, just a late lunch and sometimes dinner. Each time not more than 30minutes encounter. Taengoo made sure she ate something good at those times. And she thought to herself, homemade cook made by Taengoo was more appetizing than eating from the fine dining restaurant at her resort. Because her girlfriend’s effort counts. She never failed to validate that. It's not easy for her girlfriend to go back and forth in between places.

 

Jessica was so hopeful that the resort will have a stable profit for the couple months ahead. She wanted to have a break from the place. A getaway escapes. To the other side of the world, exploring it with Taengoo and Hyomin. Fresh air. Fresh environment. She wishes the red graph on the financial chart that she saw for the month of April and May will never happen again at least for the period of a year. She wanted the place to run smoothly for a decade or two before engaging with another chain somewhere. That's her long-term planning.

 

In the effort to maintain her business in a long run, Taengoo did help her to inject some fund other than joining promoting it with her client. Her girlfriend was too kind to offer that. She accepted the offer because Taengoo insisted. Taengoo doesn't want her to get help from her parents when they could solve the problem together. Taengoo reasoned out, they already raised a daughter together. She wants to help her because her business will benefit their daughter in the future. Listening to the beautiful thing that Taengoo said was what made her accept the offer. She told her girlfriend to be one of the shareholders in her company, however Taengoo refused that. Taengoo said, she just wanted to help without expecting anything other than her happiness with her new business.

 

Indeed, her girlfriend is so amazing. She really wants to pay her back with all her love. She hopes by autumn they could spend the whole season together. Just a few more weeks that they need to bear.

 

 

*******

 

 

Taengoo sent her a video today. Her girlfriend was in LA ever since three days ago, sending their daughter to Tiffany to fulfil her school break holiday. Tiffany's grandfather invited them to the place as it has been half a year since he last saw Hyomin and Taengoo. She had told Taengoo she had no problem for her girlfriend to spend her week in LA and at Tiffany's grandfather's house. Just know that she is not single, and she had her eyes watching her everywhere. Taengoo could only laughed to be reminded like that. She said, not even in her dream she would tell anybody she is single. She would scream at anyone's face her girlfriend is Miss Jung Sooyeon and she would not hesitate wearing an open back crop top to flex the tattoo of her name on her back body.

 

Jessica felt contended with her girlfriend's remarks. Jessica thought, Taengoo is such a dork and lovely. Always trying to make her feel loved and appreciated. How sick is to be in loved with the right person? Even if she felt tired from all the function and event, meeting clientele, and whatnot, Taengoo was the last person that she had on her mind right before she could close her eyes to get her sleep. Like Taengoo’s face was tattooed on her mind. Day and night. Making her high and never had enough. She’s addicted to that lovely dork, obviously.

 

Jessica looks at the video her girlfriend sent again today before she goes to sleep. It’s already 11:45pm. She knew it’s 7:45am in LA right now. Earlier, her girlfriend had sent a selfie photo of her black crop top that revealing her back body and fit abs. The tattoo of her name could be seen clearly on her back. She wished that Taengoo will wear something like that when they were together. Because she would love staring her name which was tattooed on her girlfriend again for hours. Back to the video that she received. Her charming girlfriend made the video is more like a v-log. The snippet here and there of where Taengoo and Hyomin went and what they have been doing for the past three days. She even got a video of Taengoo t her nostril hair that made her laugh.

 

She had to screenshot that and sent to Taengoo with the caption, 'OMO! Taengkomo-ya!', before sending another message, 'Hajima.. your nostril hair will grow more if you trim them.'

 

Taengoo directly called her upon noticing she hasn't sleep yet. And just like that, she nags like a baby admitting how she missed Taengoo already. That same night, she got a big surprised when Taengoo suddenly appears in the suite only a few seconds after she closed her eyes. She jumps in excitement, tossing the comforter from her body when Taengoo called her name softly while knocking the bedroom door in her suite.

 

JUNG SOOYEON-YA...

MISS JUNG-YA..

JESSICA-YA..

GORGEOUS-YA..

JAGI-YA..

 

She clearly knows that voice was belonged to whom. And she's aware Sunny can bring her girlfriend there. When she opened the door, Sunny was there too, standing right next to Taengoo as what she predicted.

 

"She bothered me like crazy because she said you were sick. Are you okay?" Sunny asked and checked worriedly.

 

Jessica's eyes which full of excitement from seeing her most charming girlfriend who wore a black open back crop top and denim shorts like the selfie she received changed in a split second. She failed to admire her girlfriend's expose skin due to Sunny's question.

 

"Dae.." She bit her bottom lips, grazing it slowly before hiding her face immediately in the crook of Taengoo's neck. Her hug was urgent. She needs to cover her face for the next statement that she wanted to say. When she did that, her girlfriend's addictive fragrance slowly getting in her lung like the greatest oxygen she ever inhales. She doesn't need to save her girlfriend from the lie that she told Sunny. She really does feel sick, actually. "I felt sick in love..."

 

"Yah!! You two..." Sunny shook her head. She can't believe these two lovebirds were bothering her for a case like this

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter