Movie night

The Treat I call high school (drabbles)

Eunhyuk had suggested they watch a horror movie that night, and majority agreed. 

 

"AHH!!! KYU!!! I'M SCARED!!" Sungmin buried his head in Kyuhyun's shoulder when a scary looking zombie flashed on the screen.

 

Irritated movie goers turned around and glared at the two of them. Kyuhyun glared back. Shocked, they returned their attention to the movie. It seemed relatively popular, and if it wasn't on Eunhyuk that night, he wouldn't have gone for it. Donghae didn't say anything; but when a scary part came he squeezed Eunyuk's arm with his eyes shut tight. However, Ryeowook was the worst. He screamed and flung himself at Yesung, hugging him with his back to the screen.

 

Kyuhyun wasn't going to be lying and say he wasn't scared, but he definitely wasn't going to suffer any nightmares from it. He munched on his popcorn and Sungmin again hugged him. He didn't mind; he liked it anyway.

 

When the movie ended, Sungmin's leg was was trembling and he staggered out like he had been stabbed. Ryeowook had ultimately fainted; Yesung had to carry him out, getting weird looks from the other audiences. Donghae was fine; he had barely seen the movie anyway. Kyuhyun for one thing, was totally unaffected by it all. He liked this, in fact. It allowed Sungmin to hug him. He had to give his plan to Eunhyuk someday; but they weren't going to bring Ryeowook along. He would faint again, and the poor boy was probably traumatised enough never to sleep in the dark again.

 

They headed out into the mall. It was still very early, and they headed for dinner. They went to eat at different places. Yesung and Ryeowook at a Japanese Restaurant, Donghae and Eunhyuk wanted to try dukibokki, and Kyuhyun and Sungmin went to a nice Western restaurant. 

 

They ate and came out of the restaurant, and met at their agreed place. They parted ways after a bit of shopping. Sungmin insisted on buying more things, and Kyuhyun offered to go with him. When Sungmin stared at a big fluffly rabbit soft toy in a shop window, Kyuhyun went in and got it for him. The thing that Kyuhyun got as a reward was a big smile and a tight hug.

 

When Kyuhyun returned home, he was tired but happy. Who knew stuff like this could be so fun? The only fact was that he would have to go to school tomorrow... And he resented that.

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

By foreverELFan. It is really bad and short but... I am having a stress spazzout, from school and stuff. Sorrieh!