Movie Night Imminent?

The Treat I call high school (drabbles)

 

 
"Who's the little prick that ratted me out? Ugh, you just can't have fun in this school without someone showing up and
ruining it all" Kangin thought to himself, whilst being under Principle Leeteuk's scrutinizing gaze.
 
"Well? Are you going to answer, young man?" the principle urged. Leeteuk was severely against bullying and he didn't
want that kind of behaviour to be going on in his school.
 
"Whatever, man. I didn't do anything wrong; If anyone's to be blamed it's the guy who ratted me out for trying to have fun.
I didn't even hurt him." Kangin snorted, obviously not caring that he was in this situation.
 
"I don't care if its physical or mental, I will NOT have any bullying in this school! I expect these stories to disappear.
Or I'm going to have to take drastic measures." the principle said, with a dark expression.
 
Kangin couldn't be bothered with all this crap so he just his heel and walked out, slamming the door on Leeteuk's
calls for him to stop.
 
He walked through the hallways with his hands in his pockets and looking at the floor, kicking every bin he passed by in frustration.
Who had he even been giving a hard time lately? Was it that...Sungmin kid? The one that loved pink and rabbits...
Kangin sniggered. Being like that, isn't he just asking to get picked on? From what he remembered he hadn't even done anything
THAT bad to him...the most was tripping him up. He laughed again, he loved how childish he could be sometimes, reverting to
such elementary school tactics. They were sometimes the best, though.
 
The classrooms were empty as the bell had chimed for the start of lunch whilst he was being "told off" by Teukie. Kangin
couldn't even bring himself to call his principle Leeteuk, he couldn't take him seriously. He imagined him to be one of the
types who would wear sparkly suits and sing to trot music...HAHAHA! Who would do that? Definitely not me...
He picked up the pace, walking towards the cafeteria. He had gotten hungry from standing and listen to that guy prattle on
about "Not wanting bullying in this school" and that "I was a disappointment to society". Seriously, just get off my back.
I didn't even do that much...
Maybe I SHOULD do something. Since I'm being treated like a criminal for such trivial things. 
 
Kangin threw open the doors to the cafeteria and grabbed himself some bread. It was already too late to be able to buy anything
cooked so he would have to settle with that.
 
He could feel a harsh glare on him, when turning around he found some guy giving Kangin the evil eyes. Who was he...?
Was he that dude that got into that carcrash? Er...Kyuhyun? Yeah! That was it.
 
But he was totally trying to kill with his eyes. You noticed that Sungmin was sitting with him, along with 4 other guys.
You didn't mind Donghae or Eunhyuk, but Yesung and that other weedy kid that hung about them ticked you off.
I'm pretty sure his name is Ryeowook. You walked over to Kyuhyun whose glare didn't soften in the least.
 
"Hey, guys. Kyuhyun, why are you gazing at me? Do you love me or something?" Kangin said, butting in on the whole conversation.
When Sungmin heard this he twitched a little, he couldn't help himself.
 
"Anything but, seriously. If you haven't noticed, I hate your guts." Kyuhyun stated, bluntly.
Taken aback by his frankness, you moved your attention to Sungmin. He looked like he was shaking, HA! 
 
"Hey, Minnie. How you doing today? You love me, don't you? We've been through so much~" Kangin cooed, enjoying the fact
he was ruining their lunch.
 
"Dude, just lay off. They're just trying to eat. Don't you have any friends to hang about with instead of pissing us all off?"
Donghae said fiercely. Once again, Kangin was taken aback. Donghae wasn't the type to get angry like that.
 
"Whatever. Be sure to introduce me to the one hiding behind Yesung there, I don't know him." Kangin added, before leaving and leaving the cafeteria.
 
"God damn I hate that guy! He makes me so angry!" Donghae fumed. This kind of behaviour shocked Ryeowook, he had never experienced it before.
The atmosphere became negative. When Donghae reacts like this, it means something big is happening.
 
"Forget it. It's not like getting angry is gonna change anything" Eunhyuk said with a sigh, obviously bothered by the whole situation himself.
 
"That's what is making me so damn mad...I can't do anything to help!" Donghae muttered, getting slightly teary-eyed.
He got up and left, making the atmosphere even worse.
 
"S-shouldn't someone go follow him?" Ryeowook suggested, stuttering a bit.
 
"He'll come back in his own time. Don't worry about it" Eunhyuk assured, smiling and patting Ryeowook on the back.
 
"Lets just do something fun for when he comes back! You guys got any ideas?" Eunhyuk said cheerfully, looking around the group.
 
"Woah woah, everyone, please speak one at a time." Eunhyuk said sarcastically at the failure of anyone replying.
 
"How about we have a movie night? You can't go wrong with one of those." Kyuhyun suggested.
 
"Omo!!! We haven't had one of those in ages!! I think that is a really good idea..." Sungmin cried in agreement.
 
"Alright then. Let's tell Donghae when he gets back. This will be your first one, won't it, Wookie? Hope we don't disappoint." Kyuhyun said with a cheeky wink.
 
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
 
STRAWBERYL HEREEE! :D Hope you liked the chapter!! Kangin's just a frustrated bored boy. But his way of entertainment is bad!! BADDY BAD BAD!