Hunting.

Beautiful Identity| EXO

You must admit that he was very impressed, I did not expect to see three bodies lying there. His grandchildren were more dangerous than they thought ... that made him proud.

 

 He leaned his back in his great room and thought about his next move. He had to be quite meticulous if he wanted to continue with the role of leader because, seeing those nine neutral faces, he did not expect much collaboration from his supposed grandchildren.

 

 He his chin looking at the white floor. What stops a divine monster? Nothing until now, he shook his head. Until he got to his mind, he snapped his fingers and got up to go to the place that would give his answer: the valley.

 

 When he arrived at his destination, he contemplated that valley of clouds dyed pink by sunset. He analyzed the large tree with white leaves and saw a figure sitting in the distance. It was him, his solution to finish some of his beloved farces.

 

  He smiled satisfied to see him there, sitting on the giant tree divided in two. He placed his hands behind his back and walked elegantly towards that young man.

 

 The other had his eyes lost in the pink sky, he felt lighter than normal. It was as if all his past life was a bad dream and that what is now is reality, what is, a divine more.

 

 He raised his eyebrows in amazement at the sight of that young man. He noticed a small scar on his cheek and his jet-black eyes.

 

 The young man was a little confused with what has happened these last ten hours. His face hurt a little and his hands did not stop shaking. And that man... he had seen him before.

 

 "You and I" he pointed ",we are quite similar. We are not gods, we are elements, those who make the world himself. I need you to tell me something that convinces me that my nine grandchildren will be completely safe." The sun stopped as soon as its light was muffled by the white clouds and the moon slipped behind her. Both let see different scenarios, the night with superiority; the day with distrust.

 

 The young man's eyes turned white; just like his cheeks. He began to be carried away by the breeze that brushed him and how his mind was transported at a different time, one of the worst.

 

 "A giant beast, will be the one that you will create, love one of them and put against each of the false brothers. This is how they will die and only the beloved of the beast will remain, locked in the deepest part of the southern mountain." He opened his eyes again, which returned to their original color.

 

The older man tilted a smile as he patted him on the back; as a token of gratitude to the young man. He ignored his doubtful gaze and began modeling into the whitish and shining crystal castle.

 

 Instead, the young man turned his eyes to the now blue moon that peeked through the gray clouds of night. He hugged his knees and began to murmur a little song. Little tears slid down her cheeks until they fell into their intertwined hands.

 

  "Although ... that beloved of the beast will be the end of all humanity." whispered due to sleep and leaned on the trunk to take that nap he never had in a thousand years. Things were improving.

 

On the other hand, Uranus felt most satisfied on his throne of white gold. The melodious music of the harp resounded throughout the room and he moved his fingers to the beat of the rhythm.

 

 With his right hand he took the golden cup of wine, brought it to the corner of his mouth and drank from it.

 

 "Ah ~" he growled due to the itch felt in his throat by the wine "With those three dead, I will be the axis of the universe and earth." laughed until tilting his head back and leave his legs on the repose of the throne.

 

It had been a thousand years since his grandchildren were wandering souls in the mortal world. Hidden from him, that would be his best ability.

 

 He did not know where they were, he was not interested either but he had to make sure of something. He had to know that they were plotting the nine remaining farces.

 

 Fanfares were heard across the room, followed by the rumble of the giant white seven-foot-high gate that overlooked Uranus. It was Hares, the god of war.

 

 As soon as he entered, he knelt in the center of the room with his head down. Her breathing was a little agitated but it was not because of lack of air, but because of what she had just learned.

 

 "We have found the nine farces, my lord." the man snorted rising from his seat and heading with the cup to the warrior. He placed himself at his height and placed the cup on the other's lips, forcing him to drink.

 

 "You know who you have to turn to, take them out of Limbo and make them talk to each other. " he caressed the face of others. The opposite nodded and got up immediately to run down the hall.

 

 The guards in each hall bowed to him as he sought his way to the great black gate in the west of the castle. As if all Olympus knew the location of Hares, the clouds blocked the sun in front of the bars, revealing a black smoke emanate from it.

 

 The guardians avoided the god's neutral gaze and opened the bars very quickly. Shouts of help were heard from the brick floor and torches that illuminated the entrance to Limbo.

 

 Most of the souls Hares saw when passing were murderers, looters and even innocents of Uranus' fury. They took his cape so that it attracted his attention, but the god stepped on his fingers to make his way to the last fence of Limbo.

 

He found three sleeping faces in each corner of the cell. With his sword, he hit the bars three times to awaken each one.

 

 "You took a long time, Hares." The eldest of the three souls rose from its place and approached the bars. I smile coquettishly and remove the chains to awaken the other two. "Well, what is your proposal?" Hares rolled his eyes at knowing the attitude of the soul. He moved his face closer to the bars so that the other two behind the soul could hear him.

 

 "For me and you should be made dust. Although, I think after this will be." heard a grumble and I smile at the highest. "Your brothers are still alive, I want everyone to use them as puppets." His  fixed on the tallest of souls.

 

 "I like the idea..." the youngest scratched his chin. "Will we be free if we achieve it?"

 

 "If you control them, yes." meditated his words and received the huge smile of the tallest of all. The three of them laughed for no reason and Hares just felt too relaxed for some strange reason.

 

 "How are we doing with you now?" pointed his sword in his own neck, tried to remove it from there but a force made him lose and another made it fly inside his mind. The blade began to sharpen more and more in the skin, letting a trickle of crystal blood fall down the neck.

 

 "Y-yes..."the great god of war, with the pulse accelerated, who would think? The major stopped controlling him and allowed him to throw the sword to the ground.

 

 "In that case, it would be an eternal pleasure." the taller one made a mocking bow and removed the chains insistently. The farces would suffer, they would bleed and cry. They will know the pain of these three souls.

 

  "Tao, trace them since 1917." He ordered the highest one while waiting for Hares to unleash them. The aforementioned grin maliciously and transforming his eyes to white found them as fast as he looked.

 

 "I have them." he assured, his smile faded to see the next image. "There are two together.."

 

 "They'll be mine, see you later." The older one ran down the hall until he disappeared among the screams. When he left the castle he closed his eyes to guide himself between Tao's thoughts.

 

 "Let her start hunting..."