The justice.

Beautiful Identity| EXO

 In that very island, they managed to take the life of three unusual people. They were admiring their bodies covered in blood and their eyes without the spark of life.

 

  They didn't feel any pity for those bodies. They made of their hands fists, making their heads a little to the left, to see better the death's faces.

 

 They looked really scary; their clothes– whom was made with the finest material– were all painted in blood, also that half smile while looking.

 But that was just part of the adrenaline, because...

 

  "What have you done?" that question awoken a rapidly beat on each of the culprit's hearts.

 

  Why did they decided to take the life of those people? Well, in change of being the kings of all the universe; the gods, their parents, told them. But the truth is that they're just farces.

 

 The farces with temples in their honor, with paintings that probably don't look nothing like them. That's them.

 

 They would never understand.

 

 BaekHyun walked towards JongIn, his little brother, he studied his face, how was this bathed in blood. When he looked to the direction his brother was looking, he covered his mouth on a fist.

 

«He managed to do this?» he could swear that this guy with blonde silvery hair and cold eyes was not his brother.

 

  The others stood there waiting for the answer. As expected, silence was the only response before JunMyeon asked again with attitude.

 

 "What was this?" he pointed the three bodies. He looked with a challenge look at JongDae, his brother, whom revived him with that look as well.

 

 "Nothing." that was a really bad response SeHun. JunMyeon buffed.

 

 "Hey, we should calm..." BaekHyun saw a big mass of clouds approximating to them "...down" he sighed knowing what his brothers would do.

 

Suddenly, the ground began to shake, everything turned out of control. The waves crashed by the edge of the island, the clouds began to hide the sun; painting a depressive gray and the first cause of this began to stomp the ground; making little webs on its floor.

 

 The waves began to lose their fear and rise up like they were some kind of  big wall covering all the island. They could look all the different creatures on the other side.

 

 The sky began to change the grey to a pure black, by the side of the roaring of the wind.

 

 Lastly, fire began to occur on the other side of the island and also some light began to grew from the ground. All that silenced by a thunder.

 

 They didn't know what was wrong with them. It was like something inside them could rule their own body and make justice to that person. No matter who.

 

 I know, that's the effect of them as farces. They turn into beats of hate and dishonor.

 

 "You all better concentrate when Olympus knows about this" MinSeok took a step forward, gave a warned look to the ones that were using their powers. They didn't heard him.

 

 "Not to worry, MinSeok, your brothers have done very well." the rough laugh of their grandfather made presence. They all looked at him, their grandfather, the architect of the sky, Uranus.

 

 BaekHyun, ChanYeol y MinSeok, were the only onces that realized him and leaned over towards the new visitor. The other ones were still making their habilities control them on their veins.

 

  Without considering what his false grandsons would do, he walked in the middle of the lighting-sea brothers and let out a whistle when he saw does three corpses. He meditated each one's factions and clapped towards SeHun, JongDae and JongIn, the last one had his eyes dyed in bright yellow and was looking for blood stains on the grass.

 

 "What does this mean exactly?" KyungSoo let his voice heard for the man. Uranus elevated an eyebrow, not understanding him. "This is to be a god? To kill?" he elevated his tone at the last question.

 

  The oldest thought it was a good point. That is not being a god, not a salvation; that was being an assasin, a dirty help. 

 

 "Of course this is not being a god." he putted his hands together behind his back "However, you boys are not gods" that's the most absurd thing they have ever heard. They were born in Olympus! How can they not be gods!?.

 

  The ones that were blinded, came back to normal and look doubtfully to their grandfather. They examined all his face, how this one expressed superiority and, for YiXing's point of view, desire for something,

 

  They all stayed silenced, making themselves retreat from jumping on top of the three supposed causes of this. They thought that when their grandpa saw those bodies, he kicked them out. But they were always kicked out from themselves.

 

 "I hope you enjoyed your life. Ah, thanks for that too." with his head, he pointed the tree soulless bodies. Later, some stars fell and hid the old man's body until disappearing.

 

  They all changed their expression into cold ones. ChanYeol opened his mouth to express himself but was silenced when he heard the big walls of  the ocean snarl.

 

 JunMyeon had jumped onto JongDae.

 

 "THIS IS YOU THREE'S FAULT!" with one hand, he grabbed the light blue jacket of the black haired one and with the other one; he formed a fist to hit JongDae's cheek. For intuition, JongDae closed his eyes waiting for the punch that never came and he also was questioning why he couldn't feel his brother's weight over him.

 

  He decided to open his eyes. Shouldn't have.

 

 SeHun's eyes were an intensive glowing brown color and his cheeks has a glitter of the same color. With his fingers, he made a little tornado that hugged the blue glowing eyes and cheek, JunMyeon.

 

  The pink haired one tried to get out of SeHun's little tornado but that caused him to get himself  more trapped.

 

 "SeHun..." he growled by the loss of air"put me down." smiling, the youngest intensified his hability, that was until he felt a hand in his right shoulder and then his twin, YiXing, saying "Don't."

 

  Something in SeHun's heart said that that was injustice. They just couldn't blame him, JongDae and JongIn for that.

 

  It was not their fault, it's the riddles's! 

 

 "He's blaming us three for not becoming gods, not for who we killed" YiXing's hand was still in his brother's shoulder "What? You think this is our fault too?" he looked the hand and later his eyes. The blonde just putted his head down.

 

  SeHun sighed while knowing his twin's answer. He looked again to JunMyeon, who had his face red because of the loss of air.

 

 "Brother, we should just calm down and talk." JongDae tried to get near his brother but that looked he gave him made him stopped. JunMyeon never in his life has looked at him with hate.

 

   Netherless, he got near enough for the other to point a finger in his chest. 

 

 "This may be the last time you hear it, so pay attention." he buried more the finger in the other's heart "You. Are. Not. My. Brother." he looked at him with hate and began walking to the other side of the island. He stopped for a minute to look at those three bodies.

 

 «Incredible...» he thought with sarcasm. He then turned around one last time to see the worried faces of the nine youth. He smile with that strange blue glowing in his eyes and disappeared.

 

 When he left, two things settled in the island. One was the roaring of the wind and the other was the big wall of the sea. It fell like it was just sand, making them the see the horizon.

 

 "He should disappear too, guys." BaekHyun finally letted his voice echoed in the place. Everyone, except JongDae, looked at him with doubt. 

 

"He's right, we have nothing to do here" Chanyeol, without being interrupted, talked while putting his arm in BaekHyun's shoulder.

 

 "What about Olympus?" JongIn finally could control his mind.

 

 "Do you want to go back there? After all this?"

 

 "That was our home..." he said questionably. Wrong, JongIn.

 

"Was, now we need to live here." JongDae expressed while looking how the sky was clearing up again.

 

  Those were the last words, the last connection between the farces. Each one disappeared quietly and letting their powers go as well. Leaving that fraternal love die, like those bodies.

 

  The culprits promised to not remember that ever again. They decided to live another life. Live a life full of ups and downs, dangers and nothing of pity; that's what each farce would do on its own.

 

 The life of a mortal.