(1)

Cloud9 High

A girl was woken up by the sun's morning rays that crept out from the old wooden window. A typical morning for her indeed. She stood up and fixed her bed. Tied up her hair and start stretching. It's a special and thrilling morning for her because it's first day of school in one of the most prestigious and well known University in South Korea, Cloud9 High. It has been her dream to enter to that High School University knowing that it has good learning facilities and they're good at extracting talents from their selected students but for her first and second year in high school she went to different university due to money issues. Until such time came, she decided to go on her own, for her two years in highschool she earned a big amount of money from working as a part timer of different shops, stores and stalls. At last, now she had more money to pay the school tuition and got courage to enroll there but still to make it sure, she still continued her part time jobs.

"GoodMorning mister sun! Another school year for a transferee like me, I wish students there will be kind to me." The 18 year old Sandara talked to herself.

"Yah! Sanny? Come here! Breakfast is ready." Her mom shouted from the kitchen.

"Will go down in a minute mom! I'll just get ready!" Replied back.

Sandara took a shower and ties her hair just like before. Sandara used to tie her hair in ponytail since she said to herself it's way more simple and beautiful if you dress the way you're comfortable to. She wore her new uniform, with her cute and slim figure which matched her mini black, red and white striped mini skirt plus her long sleeved upper.

She doesn't need any make up to put on since she's already beautiful the way she showed off her beauty. She has many friends back there in her old school because she can easily make friends, she's not fake and approachable with her good attitude.

She went down to take her breakfast, when she's on her way to the kitchen, she can already smell the aroma of her dad's coffee which was strong and black, the Smell of her breakfast and the one that her mom still cooking.

"Hmm, I'm hungry." She said as she sat down beside her dad.

She was right, their meal is the same as usual, 3 pieces of fried fish and fried rice for breakfast. Despite of this shortage of financial support, Dara make this as her inspiration to successfully graduate in college. She's the type of girl who's old fashioned one for short she's a damsel.

She then joined her family for breakfast, her dad who's mind was focused on what he's reading on the newspaper and her mom who keeps on answering the phonecalls. Neither from her parents dared to consult her, they were close back when her dad still owns their company but sadly they have to sell their assets and business due to Dara's operation.

Dara had a brain tumor when she was still a kid that's why her parents sacrificed all of their wealth just for their one and only daughter.

Dara cleared for her to get the attention of her parents.

"Uh, mom? dad? I'm going to go to my dream school now and today is my first day there." Dara explained.

Her mom hanged up her phonecall and excused herself that she'll be back in a minute while her dad stopped what he was reading and turn to face her daughter.

"Oh sorry that I didn't bother to ask you about that since yesterday dear." Her mom apologized.

"About that honey, I barely apologized that you still have to work hard for that. Daddy can't really afford to enroll you to your dream school. Don't worry, Daddy will get our company back since you know, I got promoted from work all because of you. Thanks." Her dad said

"All because of me? Why?" Dara asked

"Because you made yourself as my I inspiration to strive harder. All because of you and your mother, I still have strength to carry on. Thank you."

"How sweet of you hon, and Sanny? Sorry mommy and daddy won't be there to ride you to your new school, it's just because I'm so busy at work. I'm still trying to sell our products and promote it nation wide while your dad, you know. Sorry dear." Her mom inserted.

"It's okay mom and dad. I understand, hope you will get what you wanted. Mom? Dad? Can we have a family date next sunday? I missed hanging out with you guys." Dara smiled and plead.

"We'll see honey." Her mom answered and another caller called her cell and answered it making her go busy again.

Her dad's attention were back to the newspaper, reading an article about their old company. Dara noticed it's already 7:30 so she decided to left the table and went back to her room to get her satchel.

She got down and yelled, "Mom? Dad? I gotta go! I love you both!" and her parents waved her goodbye.

Quickly she got into her bicycle and started pedaling it. Though her bike is already old and rusty, it can still manage to work well. While on her way to her new campus, she met various familiar faces she met when she's working smiled at her. She smiled back genuinely that made other people look at her and made themselves smile too.

Finally, she arrived to the most awesome place for her, Cloud9 High. She parked her bicycle near to the guard house. Her eyes start wandering around the front of the 4 storey building.

"This is more awesome than I thought it would be." She mumbled under her breath.

She continued on her fantasies and it stopped when a group of gangsters-wanna-be passed in front of her. They wore their uniforms but in odd way and matchings; ing their clothes revealing their undershirt and wearing folded hanky and put it in their head just like what the gangsters usually do.

Dara tried to ignore them at first when she saw a glimpse of 'dark angel like beauty' of one of the group of students who just passed by, supposed to be their leader since all of his minions (His pets or friends or members of the group) surrounding him like protecting him at any cost.

With his charismatic aura which Dara oddly seen, his cute sparkly eyes and his fierce look, are the reasons why Dara can't take her eyes off of him but one of his minion shoved her away.

"Yah! Watch where you're lookin' at dumb" He yelled which caught the attention of other and made them marched back to Dara.

Dara was surrounded by the group and the cleared the way for their leader.

"What's the problem here?" Their leader asked with his eyebrows furrowed.

"This careless old fashioned bump me." The boy with black earrings and dark eye liner which was one of his minion said.

"Hey you're the one who bumped me first!" Dara defended herself.

"Watch your mouth damsel! You don't know who you're-"

"Shhh let her be Taehyung. We won't let this kiddy argument go farther. Besides, she's just a piece of trash for jewels like us." The leader belittled Dara which made her gone mad

They walked away.

"Yah! Whoever you are. You're a useless, dumb, ty boy like, gangster leader wanna be. It seems like you do this a lot eh? Well, not to me! I won't let someone like you look at me just like a piece of trash. You're not handsome nor good looking (lie). If I'm a trash then you're like a rotten potato smashed by my own can!"

The boy named Taehyung looked back and was about to walk back when the leader stopped him and signaled him to let Dara throw all her insults. So for the final glance, Taehyung raised her fist and let out a smirk like a kid.

"Come here then! Let's fight!" Dara yelled but ended up being ignored.
 

Only then Dara noticed that almost all the students gathered around them and started gossiping and throw insults to her especially fangirls of the gang.

"So you're the first one who fought and confront their boss and it seems like you're the only lucky one who's safe and left without any bruise. Lucky you."

The boy with his glasses on stated and approached her.

"Excuse me?" Dara said.

"Oh Sorry, I'm Lee Min Ho, you must be new here. Get used to them tho especially with that Taehyung, you're hot in his eyes so be careful."

"Oh I see, I'm Sandara Park by the way. Can you please tell me where I can locate section A-1?"

"Wow! What a coincidence, we're on the same room! Awesome isn't it?"

"Awesome it is."

They walked to their respective classroom and they sat beside each other. For the first four subjects, Min Ho keeps on stealing glances on Dara who looks so cute when she's writing because she often stick her tongue out. Sometimes, he got caught by Dara and pretending that he's looking behind her. They're going well with their friendship tho.

They were waiting for their next subject and suddenly Min Ho remembered that they'll not in the same track and he will go to the other building. Dara lowered her shoulder in disappointment and still she nodded and Min Ho left the classroom.
 

Dara darted her glance to Min Ho and realized he's good looking until he disappeared from her sight. In one blink, a familiar face appeared in her sight, she rubbed her eyes and blink 3 times and she's not mistaken.

"It was him!" she cursed in her
 

-----------------------------------------------------------

A/N:

Nyeooongaaaaan! So yeah, Bae is back with a new fic. This time it's #DaraGon! Kekeke anyways, it's my first time writing a non-BP fanfic. Sorry for aweful writing. See you soon! Ciao~

Thanks! ©Bae