4.0

A Great Pretender
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jessica saw Hyoyeon standing by the window, she signed the girl to enter the place already, but Hyoyeon glare at her. Jw ondee why the girl is acting odd.

 

"Hyo!" Jessica call out. "Miss Jung, you are inside the room." Jessica was startled by the voice of her professor. She shut , and look around.

 

There her classmates glaring at her. Jessica feel intimidated, she look at her side and see Yoona looking at her too. Compare to others Yoona's look is different.

 

"You are a disappointment Jessica." The words disappointment keeps ringin in her ear. Jessica was getting frustrated. This is too much for her.

 

"Jessica." 

 

She open her eyes and see Yoona looking at her. "Are you ok?" Another concerned voice. Jessica nodded. She fell asleep in class again.

 

These past few days she keeps having bad dreams. Yoona was always there, and also some of her friends here.

 

"Sorry, I fell asleep." She mumble. Yoona smile, while squeezing her hands. "Let's meet later at lunch." 

 

"Why? Where are you going?" Jessica asked, she doesn't want to let Yoona go. "I'll just have to settle some stuffs. I'll be back." Yoona ruffled her hair and smile. Then Yoona sneak out of the room.

 

Jessica sigh watching her back. Jessica have the idea where Yoona could be. She know the girl is meeting Irene again.

 

"What the heck is with that girl that she can't let go of her? Damn because she really look like Kim Taeyeon?" Jessica stand up leaving the room.

 

 

Jessica reach the fourth floor she see the door in the rooftop is hang open. She peek to it and see Irene on the railing. The girl seems on titanic while Yoona is just standing beside her and watching the girl's face.

 

"Joohyun." Yoona mumble. "Hmm?" The girl answers without looking at Yoona. "I want you to completely let go." There is a pause. Irene look at her with a serious face.

 

"Stop giving ty idea." Irene move down and sat on the floor. Yoona was still standing looking at Irene.

 

"But I am ready." Yoona admit. Irene look at her, the girl stand up meeting Yoona's face.

 

"How can you say you are? Have you ever think of it? You don't know what could happen here." Irene's tone is high.

 

"I know ok? I already decided."

 

"You know what unnie might think?" Yoona's face changes with the mention of the name.

 

"Don't bring her name here. This is not anout Taeyeon." Yoona was mad now. Irene chuckles.

 

"Really? Isn't her was the reason why both of us here?" Ireneo chuckles again with those devilish smile.

 

"Shut up! It was your choice to go here!" A hands land on Yoona's cheeks. Jessica gasp on what she just see. 

 

"You know my reason! Because I am damn love you Im Yoona. I can do everything for you." Those eyes show how mad Irene is.

 

"Then..." Yoona wasn't able to finish her words because Irene captured her lips. Jessica gasp hiding herself. She just can't watch it. Her heart is aching with the thought.

 

Jessica run down the stair. She don't know where she will go. Then she end up in the restroom. Jessica wash her face.

 

She was looking at herself in the mirror. She don't know so much anout Yoona and it's hurting her. She is loving she barely know.

 

It damn hurt that the other one is hiding so much things for her like she doesn't deserves to be trusted.

 

Jessica's eyes landed on the closed door of the cubicle. Jessica tried opening the door. She was desperate, if Yoona won't tell her she will do it in her way.

 

"Open this damn door!" Jessica shouted in frustration as she tried opening the door again anad again.

 

"Jessica!!" Just like the other day here is Yoona standing at the door. The girl pull her out of the room.

 

"What are you doing here?! I told you we wil.."

 

"What the heck is damn special about that Bae Joohyun that you are spending most of your time with her?!" Yoona look at her, Yoona was looking for a word to say.

 

"You keep hindering me of knowing something! I said I will wait, but Yoona how long? My curiosity is killing me. Don't I deserve to be trusted?!"

 

"Jessica hear me out."

 

"No! What is inside that damn door Im Yoona?!!" Jessica yell as she push Yoona away.

 

"Where the heck you get those envelopes?!" Yoona yell making Jessica look at her. Jessica wipe her tears. "W-what?"

 

"Don't act like you don't know. I know you are doing research about me! You know if you can't wait then don't. Don't pretend that you understands!" This is too much for Jessica. She can't believe this.

 

"You know what? Maybe I let my feelings drive me. Maybe we don't deserve to be together. I shouldn't have got together with you. I shouldn't have be friended with you! Fix yourself first, and if you think that we can give it a try tell me. But for now let just call it quits. Let's break up. I will just be waiting till you are ready, but I won't wait forever. Goodbye Yoona." With that Jessica left leaving Yoona. She wipe her tears.

 

Unbeknown to her Yoona for the first time again cried because of her broken heart. 

 

Days turns into week, its been a while already. Jessica tried hard to ignore those side glances, those sigh, those little tug in the doe eyed girl's lips.

 

She tried hard ignoring the girl. She walk up early than usual, so she can leave before Yoona can even wake up. She will slip early before Yoona could come back. She usually eat with Hyoyeon and Sooyoung. 

 

Hyorin never showed herself again after Jessica's confrontation with Yoona. Jessica don't know if Yoona still meet Irene she don't care though, that's what she want to think. That she doesn't really care anymore.

 

Jessica tried her best to ignore those longing eyes that Yoona is giving her. It was usual that Yoona seems like to say something, but Jessica won't let her. Jessica always stops their staring contest.

 

Jessica can feel that it's morning already, maybe around 3:30 am. Though she is feeling lazy, she open her eyes. She almost shout for help because she was startled seeing Yoona. 

 

The girl was staring at her, again with those longing and loving stare. Jessica seat up, Yonna seat properly and pull her handa away from Jessica's cheeks that she's been caressing when Jessica was still sleeping.

 

"What are you doing?" Jessica sounds so desparate and he

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter