Letter #23

To B,
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

To B,

2 years have passed since I wrote letters for you. I wasn't able to write it all because the pain was just too heavy for me to handle.

It's March 23, 2020 today. A lot of things have changed, I went to another school for senior year. You stayed at our old school and from what I could see, you are still doing great.

I am not writing this letter to tell you that I still love you like how I loved you in the past. I am writing to simply remind myself that writing, no matter how rusty I am with it right now, is still my best outlet so I could relieve my mind from thoughts of you.

I still think of you sometimes, I must admit. Sometimes I would stumble upon old memories and my mind would be filled with thoughts of you once again.

All of it seems blurry now, all the memories. All those days that were once so meaningful for me. They're now just another memory at the back of my head, something that I have forgotten in the long run.

Do you think of me, too? Are there chances that I would randomly slip on your mind as well?

I don't even want to hear the answers but if you can tell me some, I'll be willing to listen.

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter