Im MinYe

Snowy Wish

"Come on, man! She likes you! Give her a chance!"


Lee Donghae is Jaejoong's best friend since.. when? Quite a while. Since Jaejoong's breakup, Donghae has tried his best to not only cheer his Hyung up but to get him back into new relationships to forget about his old love.


Jaejoong crossed his arms and looked away. "No she doesn't", he replied flatly. The guys let out a sigh of frustration and rolled their eyes. Yunho laid a hand on Jaejoong's shoulder. "Dude, get over Jessica. She's not worth it." Jaejoong threw his hand off and wiped his shoulder with an agitated expression. "Will you stop saying that?!"


"Yunho is right, Jaejoong hyung", Key spoke up. "It's been a little over 2 years. She left without saying a word."


"AND she dumped you for no valid reason", Donghae added. "And if she was worth it, she would've came back already", Yunho finished. Jaejoong became grouchy. He never enjoyed talking about girls or his breakup. His friends would always tell him the reality of the event and no matter how much he wanted to lie to himself, he knew they were right. He KNEW Jessica wasn't worth it but he was deeply in love with the nasal-voiced blondie. Sometimes, his friends would rub it in his face too much to the point where he wants to throw a chair at their faces. Of course, Jaejoong knew that they were only trying to help him and because of them, he is slowly letting go of Jessica.


Donghae's cell phone began to ring, Britney Spears' "Circus" blaring out loudly with people walking by giving him weird looks. He quickly flipped it open and mumbled under his breath. Key shook his head. 'Why did he have THAT as his ringtone?'


After being done with his conversation, Donghae shut his phone and smiled. "So what happened?", Key asked curiously. "Did you finally get a girlfriend?", Yunho teased with a wink. "Did your mom tell you to stop listening to Justin Bieber?", Jaejoong joked as he nudged Donghae. Yunho and Key burst out laughing as they almost fell out of their chairs. Donghae glared at them but a clearly visible tint of red was slowly creeping upon his cheeks. "Hey! J-Justin isn't that bad!!"


The guys continued laughin until they all calmed down. Key wiped the tear from his eye and looked at the embarrassed Bieber fan. "But seriously, what is it?"


"YoonA just called me and she wants us to come over to meet her little sister!"


They all widened their eyes. "YOONA HAS A SISTER?!" Donghae nodded. "Yes." All at once, they dragged Donghae into the car and drove off to YoonA's house.

 

~~

 

YoonA was mopping the living room, sweat trickling down her forehead. She used the back of her hand to wipe it away and continued to mop. Her little sister had just arrived a few hours ago and YoonA allowed her to take a rest before meeting some of her closest friends. The doorbell was ringing several times and YoonA stopped cleaning as she looked at the door. She rolled her eyes and rested her chin on the mop stick while counting to 5. The door bursted open and a hyper girl with wavy black hair and a big grin ran into the living room. YoonA widened her eyes as the girl slipped and fell flat on her face.

 

 

"Sohee? You're here early."

 

 

Sohee picked herself up off the floor and straightened up her clothes. "Yeah, sorry YoonA unnie. I REALLLLLY wanna meet your sister. How old is she again?" YoonA let out a sigh and put on a fake smile. "Mandu cheeks, I already told you 17 times. She's SIXTEEN, just like you." Sohee nodded her head and smiled. The door bursted open again and there were 3 guys running in like wild animals while 1 of them is standing near the doorway with crossed arms and an amused smile. Like Sohee, they all tripped and fell on top of each other. YoonA let out an irritated groan and threw the mop down on the floor. "YOU COULD'VE AT LEAST KNOCKED!"

 

 

Key was the first one to get up. Since he was under all his hyungs, he had to use alot of force to push them off. He dusted himself off and straightened his hair. "So where's your sister, YoonA?", he asked curiously. She rolled her eyes and pushed his forehead with her index finger. "Resting. You have to be patient."

 

 

"Aww why?", Yunho asked with a frown.

 

 

"BECAUSE YOU'RE ALL 2 HOURS EARLY!", she shouted at the top of her lungs. YoonA stomped up the stairs afterwards, leaving everyone downstairs in an awkward silence. The guys looked at Sohee and she looked back. She then laid her eyes on Jaejoong and tilted her head in confusion as to why he's not as excited as she and the guys are to meet YoonA's sister.

 

 

"YAH! GIVE ME THE DAMN CHOCOLATE BAR!"

 

 

They all jumped when they heard a pierce shout upstairs.

 

 

"NO! I'M HUNGRY!"

 

 

"I TOLD YOU TO TAKE A NAP! NOT EAT AND PLAY YOUR DS!"

 

 

"I DID! BUT THEN I GOT HUNGRY AND WOKE UP! AND IT'S AN IPOD TOUCH! NOT A DS!"

 

 

"SAME THING! BOTH ARE AMERICAN TECHNOLOGY THAT CAN BRAINWASH YOU!"

 

 

Sohee and the guys waited patiently as 2 girls came down the stairs. YoonA put on a smile and pointed to the younger one munching on a chocolate bar while scrolling through songs on her iPod. "This is my younger sister, Im MinYe. She just moved from America and.."

 

 

As YoonA continued rambling on about her younger sister, all the guys stared at MinYe who was unaware of the stares she was receiving. Even Jaejoong was mesmerized by her looks.

 

--

First chapter goes off to a boring start but hey, it's a start. (;

Comment!<3