MinYe's life

Snowy Wish

After a little chatting and socializing, YoonA went upstairs to take a nap. MinYe was left downstairs with the guys and SoHee had just left.

 

Key took a look at his watch and gave the other guys a look. He noticed that Jaejoong wasn't paying attention. In fact, it seems as if he was staring off into space. Key got up and tapped him on the shoulder, which made him look up. "Hyung, me and the others will be heading out okay?" Jaejoong nodded and turned back to MinYe who was staring at the other guys with a pouty face. They all bid goodbye to the two and walked out.

--

"Is it true? Does Jaejoong really like MinYe?", Donghae asked as he shook Key's arm violently. Key snatched his arm away. "I don't know. Maybe." Yunho rolled his eyes. "Aw come on, the signs are obvious. Jaejoong was practically DEAD in there. He didn't even hear a word I said." They all agreed and nodded their heads. "But do you think MinYe has what it takes to make Jaejoong forget that Jessica ever existed?", Key asked with doubt. Yunho shook his head. Key and Donghae looked at him with a confused look. "Why not?", they asked in unison. "No one can have it takes to make Jaejoong forget that Jessica ever existed. They can have what it takes to make him fall in love with them and forget his past." The younger ones nodded and understood what he meant. "Ah, the logical Yunho hyung", Key joked as he gave Yunho a light punch on the arm. Yunho gave him a look and he looked down at his feet.

--

"So you came from America?", Jaejoong asked MinYe. MinYe looked up from iPod and slowly nodded, still a little shy and intimidated by Jaejoong's feminine and cold exterior. "Ne, I traveled alot and lived in several different places", she responded. "What about YoonA?", Jaejoong asked curiously. "When was the last time you saw each other before you came here to Korea? Did she ever travel like you?" MinYe shook her head and pulled her earphones out. She laid down on her stomach on the floor and looked up at Jaejoong with her chin resting on her knuckles.

 

"YoonA unnie has always been in Korea her whole life. When our parents were on the brink of divorce, I went with my dad to Taiwan. while unnie stayed here in Korea. We stayed in Taiwan for a few years cuz it was one of my goals to learn Mandarin. Then we went to Japan for a few years and I began to pick up Japanese. Then we flew halfway across the globe to America where I learned English, Italian, and German." Jaejoong was a bit astonished by the number of languages the girl can speak. "So how many languages do you speak?", he asked. MinYe counted with her fingers and held out 6 fingers. "But I'm only conversational in Italian and I at German", she added with a chuckle. Jaejoong laughed along with her. "I never focused on German because the accent is too strong and it sounds like people are shouting at you", she continued. Jaejoong's laugh got louder and it amused MinYe to laugh as well.

--

"YOWCH!", Yunho shout-whispered. He smacked Key upside the head. Key winced and rubbed the spot that Yunho hit. "Ow! Hyung!" He smacked Yunho back and it turned into a sissy fight with Donghae rolling his eyes and turning back to the window. He saw MinYe laughing. He heard another laugh that he never thought he would hear ever again. Jaejoong's signature animalistic laugh. "Guys guys!", Donghae shout-whispered as he looked back to see Yunho and Key still sissy-fighting. He sighed and turned back to the window. "GAH!"

 

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

This was just a short update and insight on MinYe's life.

Comment & Subscribe!<3