You're coming over?

If Only I Fell For You

You're coming over?

Jihoon's POV

I'm sitting in class, freaking out because of a small white lie I told. I think this may be the biggest regret I've had in my life. 

[2 hours ago]

"Jihoon! We're in the same group for the Literature project!" Jinyoung practically yells as he run towards me. I have no idea if this was his usual self or because of Woojin's influence. Everyone in class steals glances at him but never once initiated a conversation with him. Perhaps he was too eccentric for them, but you can still hear the girls buzzing about how good-looking Jinyoung is.

"I bet his face is smaller than the frog we've been keeping in the school pond," someone murmurs.

"No way! I bet his head is smaller than my hand!" I roll my eyes. All the girls used to swoon about me and my signature wink but now that there's a new guy in school, suddenly everyone is talking about him. Well, I can't blame them though, I admit that Jinyoung is really attractive, maybe a little too much. 

"Jihoonie?" 

"Jihoonie?!" 

"You weren't paying attention, I had to get you to listen to me somehow," he shrugs cutely. Can you even shrug cutely? I have no idea what I'm talking about at this point. Every small action he takes looks adorable to me. 

"So...?" Jinyoung asks with his head titled to the side. That's cute. That's also very gay of you, Jihoon.

"So...what?" Good job Jihoon, ignore Jinyoung when he's talking and make him repeat himself, that'll get his love and affection. 

"Can I go over to your house for the project?" Jinyoung asks, practically bouncing around in his seat.

"Yeah sure, I don't see why not," I flash a small smile, maybe a huge grin, I'm not sure. I guess he's really excited to be partnered with me.

"I'll finally get to see Woojin-sunbaenim!" 

What.

I smile at him, confused as hell, pretending that everything in the universe is fine and dandy. 

That's when it hit me.

I was supposed to be living with Woojin.

 

ヽ(”`▽´)ノ

 

School just ended and I need to find Woojin before my life gets ruined. 

Before I could bolt the hell out of my classroom, I feel someone tug at my shirt. 

"Jihoon? Are you leaving without me?" Jinyoung pouts. Are you seeing this God? What did I do to deserve this.

"Of course not, I just have to look for Woojin first-" I immediately regretted what I just said.

"Woojin-sunbaenim?! Can I come along?" His eyes are practically twinkling, how could I ever say no to a face like that.

I run out into the hallway, hoping that I could get a head start in front of Jinyoung. Please God, let Woojin be in his classroom.

I turn the corner and as every cliche story, bumped into someone. This moment would be perfect if I had bread in my mouth.

"Jihoon, what the hell?" I open my eyes to see the very person I was looking for. 

"Jihoon? Where are you?" I hear Jinyoung's voice echoing through the empty hallways.

"Quick pretend you're my brother."

"What?"

"Don't question it."

"There you are, Jihoo..." Jinyoung's voice trails off as he sees me and Woojin. 

That's when I realised I've been spralwed out on the ground in Woojin's arms this whole time.

"Hey! How are you!" I say (read : yell) as I push Woojin away to meet Jinyoung's eyes.

"I'm doing fine, thank you." Woojin grunts as he picks himself up.

"Woojin-sunbaenim! Nice to meet you, I can't believe Jihoon is your brother!" I roll my eyes at the sight of Jinyoung gushing over Woojin.

"My brother?" Woojin asks, clearly confused. I shoot Woojin my most awkward smile, hoping he would understand the situation.

"Yes, my brother for 19 years straight. Jihoon." He smiles awkwardly. 

 

 

// thanks for reading my ty mediocre fanfic :-) please hmu on twt @parkwoojins__ so we can cry over some 2park //