BLAQ

I Love You, and I'm Sorry for That

 

I was now rushing out of the store. Eun Mi told me that they were to have very important guests over for dinner. And here I was, rushing to get home to prepare dinner. Not paying attention to where I was going, I crashed into someone. I fell to the ground, hurting my wrist in the process. I winced as I felt the pain.

“Oh my gosh, I’m so sorry. I wasn’t paying attention; I was in such a hurry. Are you okay? That must have really hurt, I’m so sorry. Here let me help you up.” The stranger said as he reached his hand, in order to make good on his claim.

“No I’m fine,” I replied as I stood up and dusted myself off, not even using the hand that was offered. “I really should get going now,” I politely bowed and reached for my bags. I grabbed hold of one of the bags and tried to pick it up, but ended up dropping it. I winced in pain, holding my now swollen wrist.

“Oh no, you got hurt because of me.” He said as he started to panic.

“No really-it’s okay, you did nothing wrong,” I said as I was about to reach for the bags again.

But, the stranger interfered and grabbed them before I could, “At least let me carry your bags.”

“No, its fine, I can manage on my-”

“Please,” he said as he used his puppy dog eyes, all the while Maiko thought, this guy looks really familiar, but why?

“Okay,” Maiko said as she finally gave into those puppy dog eyes of his.

The walk to the apartment was quiet until my walking companion decided to speak again. “So, why were you in such a rush to get home?”

I looked over to the side while answering, “My friend is having guests over and asked if I could cook, but we didn’t have enough ingredients to make the amount of food needed to feed that many people. So, I had to rush there and back in order to have it ready in time for dinner. They’re probably already there though, and I haven’t even started the rice yet.”

He gave me a small smile, “I see, you seem greatly stressed over this,” and then he let out a soft chuckle.

“Well of course I am, it’s almost dinner time,” I replied while walking ahead, “but why were you in a hurry? I mean if you don’t mind me asking.”

“Well you see, I was in a hurry to get to my friends; apparently they decided to go to one of our friends house’s and have dinner as well, and they didn’t tell me till the last minute. Oh by the way I never asked for your name, I’m Lee Seung hyun, but you can all me Seungri.” He told me, but when I heard his name I froze, no way, this kid can’t be the same Seungri from Big Bang right? But maybe that’s why he looks so familiar.

“Oh, my name is Mitarashi Maiko, and I can’t believe that I took you away from your friends, I’m so sorry,”

“No its okay I was heading in this direction, but if you don’t mind me asking, where are we going?” he asked as we came to a stop in front of the apartment complex.

While pointing at the build I replied, “Here”

“Whoa your friend lives here as well?”

“As well?” I ask, he said as well right? As in, indicating that his friend lives here as well?

“Yeah, we’ve been friends since we were in dippers, and now she’s a trainee in the same company as me.”

His sentence shocked me at the moment I didn’t know how to react, and by this time we were already in the elevator, “Really? What floor does he live on?”

“He? Oh no, my childhood friend is a girl, She lives on the eighth floor. What floor does your friend live on?”

“She lives on the eighth floor as well,” I say as the doors close and the elevator starts to move.

“Whoa, now way, what a coincidence, don’t ya think?”

“Yeah . . .” Right after I said that it became quiet. It was awkward, I felt the urge to ask him if he was the same Seungri as the one from Big Bang, but I just held it in. As soon as I exited the elevator I walked to the door of Eun Mi’s apartment followed by Seungri.

 I was about to reach for the door, when Seungri spoke again, “Exactly, what is your friends name?”

“Huh, oh her name is Eun Mi, but don’t just stand there come in,” I said as I held the door open for him.

“Whoa Seungri what took you so long, and why are you holding groceries? Maiko, where do you think you’re going?”

Umm . . . well you see . . . I was . . . uh . . . going to start dinner and . . .” I felt myself losing my voice. How could she know this guy? I thought to myself.

“Before that don’t you think you should say hi to our guests?” one of her eyebrows raised significantly.

“Hi, mynameisMitarashiMaiko, itsnicetomeetyou, Ireallymustgetgoing,”I grabbed the bags that Seungri was still holding and even thought I could feel my wrist throbbing, I took them and ran into the kitchen.

As soon as I got there I started to prepare dinner. It was much more difficult than I thought. Who would have guessed that I needed my hand so much? I glance at it and by now it was a purple-ish gray color. But it left it be, I still had to fix the food for our guests.

Suddenly I heard the door of the kitchen screech open. I didn’t turn back, knowing that it was probably just Eun Mi coming in to lecture me about manners. Yeah right, like she has any room to talk.

“I’m really sorry, Eun Mi. I know I should have been more polite, but I really had to get dinner started. I’m almost done, so please go and entertain the guests.” I said as I continued to stir the rice.

“You’re almost done? But I came to help.”

Okay I’m pretty sure that, Eun Mi does not have that deep of a voice. I turned around to face the owner of the voice. Taeyang of Big Bang! The act of forming coherent sentences was normally fairly easy for me, but it seemed as though today was my unlucky day in that department. I slowly moved l farther away from him while speaking.  “Ah, well . . . I’m really sorry, but it’s almost finished and-“

Not paying attention to where I was going, I slipped on some misplaced water and fell right . . . into Taeyang’s strategically placed arms. My face turned beet red as I opened my eyes and found myself mere inches from his face. Ah, I could have died. “Are you okay?”

And then there was BLAQ; MBLAQ.

Big-bang_love: cut, cut, who put that in here?

Obata: I did!! You see, even though things are going to. . .happen and stuff, MBLAQ wasn’t in our tags. . .I think. So I was like she faints, but it reminds her of MBLAQ because when she faints, she see BLAQ!!

Big-bang_love: way to go you have seriously out done yourself

------------

Obata: Legit, a new update. . .which is like. . .2 LEGIT 2 QUIT. It's frickin' B2ST, cause we so fly like the colour BLAQ and. . .I dunno? We simple??

big-bang_love:-face palms- you friken weirdo. . . -_-""

Obata: Meh, I deal.