06: Let's not Fall In Love by BIGBANG

It's All That Matters
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The door opened revealing a smiling Jiyong.

"Hey."

"Hi." I held up the two plastics in my hand that screams movie night as I smiled back. "I thought you had plans?"

Jiyong stepped aside and opened the door widely to let me in.

"Yeah. But then you called movie night and I just acquired a new skill called cancelling. A guy knows his priorities."

I laughed before poking his chest.

"I'll just get changed. You can ransack the kitchen." He ruffled my hair before I stalked my way to his kitchen, setting down the food for movie night.

As I set everything — chips, tacos, popcorn, and beers — the noisy ping of my phone alerted me that the gang's chatroom was on the roll again.

Chatroom:

Seunghyun: That place is expensive. It's 100 bucks per pax there. Nope. We're not getting there dude.

Daesung: That place is too far, too. Can't you get a place just somewhere 2-3 hour drive from here?

Seungri: I thought so, too. What do you think, Ji-hyung?

Bom: What about this one? *attached link to a private resort*

Mingky: Or this one? *attached another link*

Youngbae: I went to that one Mingky suggested. That was last semester party with the soccer team. Remember it, Ji?

Seungri: Looks nice.

Chaerin: Hey Ji-oppa. What do you think?

Seungri: Ji-hyung, you ! Don't just seenzone us. THIS IS YOUR BIRTHDAY PARTY YOU HEAD!!!

Youngbae: I'm suddenly curious on why he cancelled the dinner. Hm. Busy much, Jiyong?

Dara: He's currently preoccupied. Don't bother. :D

Seungri: With what? With you?

Seunghyun: Seriously Ji?! So this is why you cancelled the our soccer dinner. Sneaky.

Chaerin: OMG

Mingky: OMG PART 2

Bom: OMG OMG OMG!!!

Dara: Shut it all of you.

Jiyong: Just get the one that'll fit for all of us. Anywhere's ok with me.

Jiyong: Dara, the black sweater Jisoo got me is missing.

Dara: Laundry, you moron.

Chaerin: Unnie how did you even know that?!

Seungri: Dude, they're "best of friends". I wouldn't get surprise if Dara know where his briefs were.

Chaerin: SEUNGRI!

Dara: You're gonna get it from me someday, you dickhead!

Jiyong: He's gonna get it from me first.

The chatroom goes on and continuing the hunt for the gang's getway trip for Jiyong's birthday next week. Today was the first time Jiyong joined the chat since his break with his ex-girlfriend. He seems happier this days and I'll do everything to make that smile stay on his face.

I was surprised that he cancelled his dinner with the soccer team for our movie night but then I couldn't complain

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter