01: Lies by BIGBANG

It's All That Matters
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jiyong had been my bestfriend.

And he just solidify that title to me as he held that pretty face's hand in front of me and my sister.

She's Nana, he introduced. I don't even care. I was beyond surprised and betrayed to even acknowledge her.

Jisoo had recovered from the surprise and flashed a glare at the couple infront her before she dragged her tantrum out of the diner. I can't even fault that kid. She liked him so much she even rivaled me.

"Jisoo, where are you going?!" I yelled at her back. "Sorry."

I excuses myself and followed my sister back to Jiyong's car. Sinking and sulking in the backseat, she mumbled something as her eyes were b with unshed tears. "I want to go home."

It broke my heart — even more than it already was.

Thankfully, Jiyong had parted with his girlfriend and decided to drive us home. Jisoo's birthday dinner cut short. Why is this even happening? Forget that this was supposed to be a milestone day for me; a D-day. Today was Jisoo's birthday and we have planned to celebrate it by having dinner at our favorite place in town before Jiyong's girlfriend decided to eat at the same diner with her friends coincidentally.

The car ride was awkward and no one has spoken even a single word. Jiyong and I both knew that Jisoo's tantrums could last for as long as we could imagine. We didn't push our luck. When we stopped in front of the house, Jisoo immediately released herself from her seatbelt and ran up to her room. I tried to follow but she just doesn't want to be pacified.

As I followed my sister, Jiyong followed behind me in silence. I turned to face him to put this issue into light. I needed an

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter