Epilogue

My Little Lady

 Having just awoken, her sleep long but not as nice, Kyulkyung felt a sense of a drowsy feeling and such surreal rushing through her, her breath heavy and rigid. The dream wouldn’t stop, everytime she closes her eyes, it comes back haunting her in her mind. Once she closes her eyelids, the beautiful memories she once shared with her re-appeared, and it drives Kyulkyung mad.

 

 The clock ticked close to 7, Kyulkyung had slept throughout the entire morning after coming home from school. She raised her hand up to comb through her mane and dragged herself to the bathroom.

 

 Kyulkyung gave herself a short wash up before strolling downstairs for something to eat. Having consumed nothing since morning, her belly ached slightly. As soon as she opened her door, coincidentally she came eye to eye with Nayoung, her sister who had also just came out from the adjacent room. Pupils met pupils in the awkwardness Kyulkyung felt, yet, the other girl showed no particular reaction asides from the usual cold look in her eyes. She then walked away, no words exchanged between them.

 

 “...” Kyulkyung looked down, the hunger she felt disapparated, as if wiped out by the eyes of her. She felt fatique crawling up from deep down her heart.