Chapter 八 (Published 8/30/2017)

Hunhan Dynasty (Rewritten)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Luhan looked at the lady and opened his mouth to apologize. Her eyes met his and her face lit up with recognition and she gasped, "Master Luhan?"

Luhan exchanged confused looks with Sehun.

The lady rushed out and took his hands, exclaiming, "Oh! Your mother would love to see you!"

Without listening to Luhan's protests, she dragged him into the house. While being dragged off, Luhan cast Sehun a glance, to which he responded by following him in curiosity. However, the door was shut in his unamused face by the lady. Sehun sighed and plopped down on the doorstep. 

When they were inside the house and led to a wide door that most likely led to a spacious room, the lady announced, "Lady Lu! Your son is home!"

A shuffling noise was heard and then-

BAM! The door slid open and hit the door frame with such force that was seemingly impossible for a woman of her height and size to achieve. A pretty woman burst out of the room, messily dressed; it was apparent that she had thrown on her clothes in a hurry, for her hair was also down in a braid and not in the usual Han Chinese hairstyle. The woman, ignoring Luhan's dumbfounded face, practically tackled him with such force that he stumbled as she hugged him. To Luhan's dismay, she cried and cried, drenching his clothes with her tears.

*ten minutes later*

Pat. Pat. They were all settled down around a table and the maid had prepared black tea for all of them. Luhan patted his supposed mother's back as she hiccupped, "Ya-you were lying o-on the bed whe-when he announced that ya-your p-pulse was undetectable. He s-said you were brain d-dead and that the tr-trauma to-to your head was t-too great."

Luhan couldn't understand her incoherent words due to her hiccupping and congested nose, so he urged her to breathe and then speak. When she had calmed down, drank a sip of tea, and repeated everything, he asked, "What trauma? Did I hit my head or something?"

Hi

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter