Chapter 六 (Published 8/26/2017)

Hunhan Dynasty (Rewritten)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Luhan patted his full belly and burped in satisfaction, to which Sehun expressed his dismay as he shook his head and said, "You pig."

They stood up to leave and Luhan searched his pockets for money. Sehun looked at him curiously, "The food was free."

Luhan ignored him and proceeded to search his pockets. His parents had always taught him to leave a generous tip. Just as Sehun was about to offer to pay, Luhan said, "Aha!"

He took out a very full coin pouch and looked inside. He scratched his head as he muttered to himself, "How much should I give?"

He placed a silver ingot on the table and Sehun's jaw dropped, "Why do you carry so much money on you?"

Luhan looked at him, "Oh, is this too much?"

Sehun shook his head, "Never mind, you idiot. Let's just go."

Luhan dug into his pouch and took out a gold ingot and looked at him, "Is this better?"

Sehun facepalmed, "Just leave the silver ingot. Let's go."

By then, it was dark and the stars and moon shined so brightly that it seemed as if they were attempting to outshine one another. Sehun, troubled, asked, "Luhan, do you perhaps have...dementia?"

Luhan paused, "What makes you think that?"

"You've been making strange remarks the whole time that I have been following you. First, 'I don't know where my home is'. Then, 'Oh, is this too much?'. Yes, it was too much! It was a silver ingot for sky's sake*!"

*In chinese, instead of heaven's sa

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter