three

Lipstick Chateau

'Did you have a better day today sweetie?' my mom asked.
'Oh yeah I guess so; I replied.
'Good I'm glad. KangDae called round but byou weren't back yet' she said.
'What did he want?' I asked confused 'couldn't have been to check on me, I saw him in school'
'I have no idea love, why don't you call him and see?'
'Because he's probably busy with homework now, like I should be so I'll see you later' I headed upstairs.
I tried to concerntrate on my homework but every time I did so, his face swam into my mind.
This was ridiculous! I didn't even know him, what was going on with me? I was in school to learn, not to think about boys.
Ugh!
I think I must have fallen alseep because I woke up to the sound of my mom calling me for dinner and papers stuck to my face.
'Is something the matter dear?' she asked and I shook my head. How could she tell?
'It's normal to feel that way sometimes, you're growing up' she said.
I blinked 'what do you mean?'
'I've seen that look before, it's about a boy' she replied 'I think he likes you, so you feel the same?'
I shook my head 'I don't even know him' I said and she smiled.
'That doesn't matter' she said 'can you see yourself being with him if you get to know each other?'
Could I? I paused before speaking.
Was I seriously consdidering this?
'I-I'm not sure' I finally admitted 'I think so...maybe...but it would never happen'
'And why ever not?'
Because we're from two completely different background, it wouldn't work out and he would probably laugh at me if I asked him and then all his rich friends will laugh too'
'Opposites attract' she said simply.
I guess she had a point.
Aish!

'I've been waiting for a time when we could finally be alone' he whispered against my skin as his lips carressed my neck.
'But Jongin...' when did I learn his name 'what will everyone think? people will talk'
'So? what they say. I don't care, you're all that matters to me' the admition sent a chill down my spine as his cool lips found themselves from my neck to my own mouth whuch were hot from anticipation of him.
As we connected, it felt like a fire had lit up inside me, setting my nerves a blaze.
And I was loving every second of it.
I wrapped myself around him and pulled him closer to me.
He entwined his fingers in my hair and held them there, neither of us wanting the other to escape.

I woke up in a cold sweat and gasping.
It was just a dream?
But it had felt so real.
His voice, his touch, the kiss.
It had all been a cruel trick my imagination had played on me. I felt like crying.
But at least now I had his name.
Kim Jongin
and I would make my dream become a reality.
Just watch me.