CHAPTER 7 T-T

MY STEP-BROTHER MYUNGSOO HATES ME!

Lunch time.

"im hungry palli." hara said.

They got to fall in line while soohae was on their back. the 2 were starting eating while soohae still paying to the cashier.

She met eyes with jessie but she ignored it.

She was about to go but jessie and her friends stopped in front on her. she stopped too.

" you know. you're not beautiful." jessie smirked.

"jessie. i already know that. maybe im not that beautiful like you and the important thing is i dont need your opinions. excuse me." she said.

jessie froze for a moment. even jessie's friends was shocked of soohae's fighting back.

"you know. YOU'rE such a UGLY,CLUMSY, and FLIRTgirl,You don't even deserve the love of myungsoo. stay awya your IN' ugly duckling face" jessie shouted. so the students able to heard it.

 

"oh?. so you were saying that you deserve it? i dont think so." soohae fight back.

She was about to take another step but one of jessie's friend spill out a juice into soohae's uniform.

"ooops. sorry missy." they started to laughed.

Soohae was really shocked she froze because of coldness of the juice. her tears started to rolled down to her cheeks. 

Her friends run up to her and didn't say anything.

"one more thing jessie, i just wanna tell you that you dont even know what relationships between myungsoo and i. and thanks for you in' juice."

 

She walked away. hara was about to follow but hyemi stopped.

"let her, she wants to be alone." hyemi said. hara nodded.

Jessie standing still and cant believe  what just have soohae said.

"yah! are you really and idiot huh? you don't know such a thing. so stop judging her!" hyumi shouted.

 

 

Soohae walked out of the canteen and decided to dial myungsoo's number but she already saw myungsoo walking along with his friends. 

She run up to him .

She smiled like nothing happened.

"myung, wheres the key?" she asked.

myungsoo saw her uniform.

 

"oh dude, you have already a hot chick here huh." dongwoo said.

She glared at dongwoo.

"what happened to your uniform?"

"just give the key first." she shouted.

he gave the key with curious face.

"thanks. don't worry. ill come back later. ill give you a ride." she winked,

She waved and went to her car.

Myngsoo dialed her number.

"yah soohae! what happened to you?"

"i accidentaly spill out a juice into my uniform."  she answered.

"Pabo!!. are you really that clumsy huh??" he asked.

"myung. i already know it.  bye" she hung up.

*naughty girl*

he saw hyemi and hara.

"what happened to soohae?" he asked.

"oh.. you seems really care huh?" hyemi said.

"im serious. what really happened??" he said.

"i think you had a secret admirer. " hyemi said.

"huh?" myungsoo act.

"your crazy secret admirer did it to your sis." hyemi blurted out.

"i bet you didn't saw soohae was crying too. it because of hurtful words got from ung in' admirer." hara added.

He remain silent and felt guilty because  what he have said. 

*pabo! myungsoo!* he thought.

"but, when i asked her she just said that, that was only accident" he stated.

"she wont probably tell you everything to you myungsoo. you must know it by your self." hara said.

"wae!?" he asked.

"you must know soohae more. she dont want to make somebody to feel worry about her." hyemi said.

"even when soohae was hurt, she dont want anybody to comfort her. she will cry. " hara added.

"so just let her first." hyemi said.

myungsoo thanked the two and went out.

 

 

They went to thier classes and soohae had came back.

 

 

 

 

 

 

__NEXT CHAPTER!!!! hahahahahhaha... please comment!! let me knoe your opnion.. hahahahah it will be a great GIFT... its my birthday!!!!!

feb 17!!!!!....