CHAPTER 2 O_O they came!!

MY STEP-BROTHER MYUNGSOO HATES ME!

NO ONE'S POV

"APPA!!!" soohae screamed. she went at her dad and hugged him.. "You came!" she said excitedly.

she gave her dad a butterfly kisses on his dad's face.

he's giggling of course,  "I missed you my daughter"

Soohae heared some one is laughing. so she turned back.

"Oh"

"It's your future mom" her dad said.

"Ohh.. neomu yeppeoda!!" soo hae said. and she hugged her 'mom' too and she gave also a kiss on the cheecks.

"you're beautiful too." her mom said.

"YAH soohae!!!" her dad shouted. soohae suddenly looked at her dad. "wae??"

"when did you learned to wear like that when going outside??" her dad asked.

"lately" she simply answered. " you're style wasn't bad. its cute" her mom whispered.

she didn't mind her dad coz' she knows that her dad was being over protective.  She was really excited to know more about her mom then suddenly she saw a guy sitting and watching.

*finally she saw me.shes hot. cute but too annoying.let me see what she will do* myungsoo thought.

"Umma is that your son??" She whispered.

"neh." her mom answered. "whats her name again? is it myungtae??" she asked again. "hahah~ its myung soo." her mom said.

She quickly approach her brother "myungtae opp- imean myungsoo oppa!!" 

*is it really hard to pronounce the 'myungsoo??'* He thought.

He only bowed.

She quickly hugged her 'oppa'. . of course he didn't hugged back.

"He don't like skinship" Her mom mouthed.

"ohh.."

myungsoo  smelled her. she's smell like a drunk. "are you drunk" he whispered . "NOT THAT oppa~" she smirked.

 

Kangsa readied the dining table and the the started to eat except soohae. but she's still sitting with them chatting and laughing. even myungsoo is still silent he's still smiling warmly.

 

myungsoo saw how soohae excused herself  and goes to the kitchen.

"kangsa unnie. you did a great job. you're acting skills are getting better huh.." soohae teased.

"of course i've learned it from you" kangsa smirked.

"you may have it" soohae said. she gave her ponytail, and her hair fall on her shoulder. kind of messy but still beautiful.

she hugged kangsa and she thanked and kangsa did the same too.

she went back to her sit.

 

myungsoo saw her went back to his sit happily. *cute* myungsoo thought.

 

"appa, tomorrow is monday. CANT i attend classes~?" soohae asked sweetly

"NO" he quickly answered "wae?"

"tomorrow is the first  day of your brother, i think you must accompany him." her mom said.

"since you had your car already. you must go with him." her dad added.

"oh. of course i will." soohae quickly said.

"ill go to bed now. i think tomorrow is a long and tiring day with oppa." she said.

"mom, dad, goodnight." she kissed.

She went to myungsoo and whispered  "oppa, dont be so scared. i don't bite. goodnight." she also kissed his cheek.

*watta drunk girl* myungsoo wiped her cheeks, 

 

 

SOOHAE's POV

Since i cant sleep. i got up of my bed and go downstairs to drink some water.

as i reached the ref. i saw a milk. so i decided to take it so it might help to make me fall asleep.

as i was about to close the re.

"oh!!" i was really shocked and the glass fell down but oppa abruptly caught it.

"myung oppa. you gave me fright." i stated.

 "mian" he smiled while he was pouring some water.

"gwenchana, oppa even you look like an upset-tiger. when you smile, your face brightened up." I said.

he don't even really care about my compliment. he just put down his glass in the sink and walked. *maybe he was really annoyed* i thought.

"oppa " i called. he stopped but still facing her back at me.

"sorry for make you annoyed and my attitude earlier. are you really that mad?" I asked.

"no" he answered. and started to walk upstairs,

"oppa" i called again.

"what is it AGAIN?" myungsoo asked annoyed.

"even im like this. i hope we can get along well, if you want any, just tell me, tomorrow is your first day in our school. you can asked me anything. ill help you" i stated. " our school is a private school so don't worry they're well mannered person." i added.

"arasseo" he answered

 

He's so cold why is he really like that?. yes, i know hes really cute. i mean handsome brother. i think some of girls in campus will screamed because of him.  but her attitude is quite RUDE.

"HWAITING SOOHAE!!!

 

 

 

 

_______________

COMMENT AND SUBSCRIBE!!!