Episode 3

The one who owns my heart
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Authors POV
 

Once the guys finally reached her room she was gone. And they all looked at each other confused.  
"Are you sure you put both locks back on the door?" Coups questioned. 

"Yes of course but, I have no clue how she got out." He said looking at the chain. 

"We could just follow the feather trail she left.
" Jeonghan said picking up a feather. 

 
Wonwoo's POV 
 

"I know you don't like vampires but, I know you have a crush on Jeonghan ,Eunsol" I stated. 

"No I don't have a crush on him.. He's just my saviour and I want to thank him because if he wasn't there to catch my fall I would have been dead." She said holding her pillow. 

"Oh so, it's like that? Also this was a test because I have to go wait for Coups" I then vanished to the back door of the hospital. 

I saw him arrived with Jeonghan. Typical they're usually hanging out because their kingdoms are close to each others. 

"Seungcheol you brought Jeonghan along?" I asked. 

"Of course I was the one who brought her here" Jeonghan stated and sighed. 

"Anyway I think I've found something"I stated and  opened the door 

"Are you sure you put both locks back on the door?" Coups questioned. 

"Yes of course but, I have no clue how she got out." I said looking at the chain.

"We could just follow the feather trail she left.
" Jeonghan said picking up a feather. 

Jeonghan was on to something so, we did follow the feather trail which basically took us all over the first floor and leading us to the roof. 

"Eunsol-ah where are you?" we called out 

Then I remembered. 

"Maybe if I opened my wings wide enough and take flight I could get home quicker."

I don't think that's a good Idea especially when Jeonghan is here and now please get off of the balcony

She turned around with an aghast look. Jeonhan teleported to her and placed her on his back. 

"Are you trying to kill yourself Eunsol? You still haven't healed yet or got a new treatment for your wing. "Jeonghan said walking to the door and waited on us. 

We all finally got back to Eunsols room to discuss why she isn't back to normal. 

"The reason behind why she isn't back to normal is because she is destined to be here for a reason and which lead up to her trying to do called fly" I stated going through my papers

"How did you come up with that solution just from talking and studying her? " Coups asked. 

"Hyung it's a simple crush she has on Jeonghan" I said with a laugh. 

 
Coups POV
 

"Hyung it's a simple crush she has on Jeonghan" Wonwoo said and laughed. 

"So, what you're telling me I'm treating a love struck girl?" I questioned. 

"Technically yes and I figured out she lied because her feathers where shedding a lot." he stated l

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter