008

Monsta High
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Days passed, weeks and it is almost a month since the last time I see Kihyun by the eyes. I slowly get used to not seeing him right in the morning but still, it feels so weird- too weird.
 

Why are we like this ?
 

I sit by the stair and see Kihyun playing soccer with the others. His hair is wet with his sweats and I just wish I can passed him the small towels like how I used to. A sigh come out from my lips as I stare at the green small towel in my hand. He wont take this from me, will he ?, I hear footsteps next to me and it stop. I turn and see Wonho looking at me, “What are you doing here ?” He ask and I just smiles at him. “Can you do me a favor ?” I said as I handed to him the green towel, “Give it to Kihyun, will you ?”
 

He hesitated to take it from me but he did anyway, “Sure” I just nod to him and say a simple thank you before he leaves to join them on the field. I see him passing the towel towards Kihyun and he wrapped it around his neck. A smile forms on my lips as I see him getting more excited playing with the others.
 

I wonder if you miss me like how I did, Kihyun.
 

I sigh for the nth times and leaves the place, wondering if I should take a nap in the class. It’s silent right here as everyone loves to other places. The sun shines on my face and the wind blows my hair as the windows left opened. I could hear soft commotions from the field, and in between the voices- I hear Kihyun’s.

My eyes flutters open as I stared at the leaves rustling in between the wind. A part of me is getting weak and sad as days passed by without seeing Kihyun next to me. Looking down, I stare at my sweating hands as I play around with my fingers.
 

What should I do to make things go back like how it used to be ?
 

“Hey” I see a familiar hand putting a strawberry milk on my desk. “I will give this towel back to you later, kay ?” He said and I hear his fast steps running out from the class. I turn to look at him but he already left and my heart fell to the floor. Is that mean we are okay now ? or.. am I just hallucinating ?
 

I grab the strawberry milk and pout. He always give me this whenever I’m feeling down. I guess he knows me that well. We didn’t even meet but he knows that I am not feeling good today. A faint smile of relieves appear on my face, I guess we are okay. He is the Yoo Kihyun anyway.
 

Grabbing a thick dictionary under my desk, I put them infront of me and leaned my head on it. My heart feels at eased now to know that he is no longer mad at me. That evening, is the first time I could finally sleeps well since forever.


 

- - - - - - -


 

The sounds of the rain wakes me up from my deep sleep. My eyes flutters open as I feels warm around my shoulders. I sits up and find a jacket fell from my shoulders. Taking it from the floor, I look around- expecting for someone to be there for me. I sigh as the coldness hit me. The rain is heavy with a hint of thunder. The sky is dark and looks a bit scary today.
 

“You’re awake. Everyone already leaves to go home”
 

Kihyun get into the class as he ruffles his hair with the green towel I gave him earlier. My eyes fell on his wet hair. I have to admit- guys look 100 time better with wet hair.“You play the soccer under the rain, huh ?”
 

“Yeah, but not too long”
 

“Stupid. You’re going to get sick”
 

“I know. You don’t have to remind me” He grab his belonging on his desk and stared at me, “You’re planning to study overnight here ?”, I shook my head as I turn to the window, “It’s rai

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter