005

Monsta High
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

It’s the second subject for today and our teacher is absent for a whole week. My eyes feels so heavy as I can’t get enough sleep last night. Leaning on my arms, I stared at the outside through the window. The plain blue sky, the shady tree, even the stars at night- everything reminds me to him.
 

I learned that this is how it feels like when love finally comes to you. I turn my head to the other side and face him from a far. He is leaning back on his chair as he is wearing his earphone. I learned that he is not actually listens to music when I caught him not attaching the wire to anything the other day. I learned that he actually hate attention from the others, and I learned that he never hate mine.
 

“You are really something, don’t you ?” I mumbled to myself. My eyes get heavy as time passed, my eyes flutters as I desperately wanting to keep looking at him. I am not sure if its me, but I swear I see him turning to me for a split second before I drift to the dark place.
 

“Yubi” I wake up. By the time I open my eyes, I just knew I have sleep for a long time. “The lunch is over” The voice said and I see a croquette thrown onto my desk. “You told me not to skip lunch” He said and I finally fully wake up. I turn to Wonho in shock, “-but you did” He continued his words and leave to his seat.
 

I finally breath when he look away from me. My eyes then set on the croquette he leaves for me on the table. “What.. was that ?” I said to the air. My hand extend to take the croquette and I just decides to keep it first. It is just a simple food, but why do it feels so special to me ?
 

Why am I getting this excited over a croquette..
 

“You’re finally getting his attention, huh ?” I turn to my classmate. She is Hyemi’s friend and that fact makes me feels annoyed. “I never knew you can actually talk to me” I said, putting the croquette inside my bag and take out a book- just to find excuses to not talk to her.
 

“Well, I wonder what Hyemi will feel if she know this”
 

“Do I look like I care about her feelings ?” I said, not even looking at her. As if I have the time for that. I hear she smirks as she stands right next to me. She point her finger and push my head- hard. My long hair run on my face and hide my anger expression. I sigh as I close the book and stands in front of her.
 

“You always act like I am never exist. Why stop now ?”
 

“Are you stupid ? I never knew you’re the type to take away someone’s boyfriend” She said, loud enough for the whole class to hear. Everyone’s eyes are on us as we glare at each other. I am so close to slap her across the face but I hold it in.
 

“Shut up and mind your own business”
 

“You are just making yourself looks stupid”
 

“I don’t care !” I scream and that moment I hear screeching sounds. Kihyun grab my wrist and pull me out from the class. I just let him be as he lead me to the rooftop. We both stop our steps and take our breath.
 

“Thanks. I guess” I said to him. He ruffles his hair in frustation as he leaned down on the bench. Suddenly I hear the door that lead to the rooftop being open- and see Wonho coming over toward us. I hear Kihyun groaned in frustation when he sees Wonho.
 

I am about to say something when Kihyun walked pass me and faced him. The atmosphere feels weird. Kihyun doesnt look amused at all and so is Wonho. I tilted my head to see Wonho better- just to watch Kihyun punching Wonho right on his face. I cup my mouth and gasped.
 

“Wonho !” I scream as I run toward him. Kihyun looks like he’s going to throw another punch so I stop him first. “Kihyun, stop it !”
 

“Move !”
 

“Why are you doing this ?!” I push him away but his eyes fills with anger as he glare at Wonho. Kihyun comes forward and shoved me away, making I stumbled on my feet and fall to the ground. I feels pain on my palm and find they are bleeding. My body can’t seem to move due to the shock.
 

Kihyun never hurt me this much. He won’t do this to me.
 

“Yubi” I hear Wonho’s worried voice as they both fighting each other. I change my gaze toward them and find they both stop and looking at me. Kihyun looks so shock. His face written with it. “Bee” He said as he try to makes me stand but I shove his hand away.
 

I stands on my own and glare at him. “Why did you stop ? Fight all you want !” I scream before changing my gaze toward Wonho. My eyes trembled and tears just fall out to my cheeks. I try to hold it in but I feels so weak in front of him.
 

“Was it always this hard to be in love ?” I ask, stuttered in the middle. “We need to talk” Wonho finally said something. Kihyun grabs him by the collar and about to throw a punch but he stop himself before he could. I close my eyes due to fear before I find him already leaves.
 

My eyes then looks up to Wonho. “Do you really, have to do this ?” He ask as his hand making a contact to my cheeks. His hand feels warm- just like what I though it would be. He wipe the tears away and I just stares at him. This is not a dream.
 

“I like you” I said and his hand stop moving on my cheek. “I didn’t come here for this” He whisper, “Stop all of this and leaves.”
 

“I already told you I can’t do that”
 

“Gives up on me, Lee Yubi. Why are you so stubborn ?” He sounds a bit stern this time. I am not sure why, but it doesnt scares me at all. “No, Shin Wonho” I said calmly, “I won’t”
 

“Gives up ! Gives up on me and leave. Stop hurting yourself just for me and live your live, Yubi !” He suddenly screamed and I flinch in front of him.
 

“Do you think I’m stupid ? I am not leaving you here. I can’t live my live out there seeing you getting hurt like this”
 

“I am not hurting-” “You are. I can see it in your eyes” I cut his words as we stare deep into each other’s eyes. “You looks lonely. You’re always there doing something all by yourself and I can see how much you want to changes that. Stop making me gives up and give yourself a chance to change it” I said and his shoulders soften from all the tense.
 

“I will stop bothering your life if you want” I said, “-but always know you can look for me when you decides to change it becau

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter