EPILOGUE

The sun rises once again

‘Ahh!!’ Cried Sunny ‘What is this?’

‘I arrest people right away and handcuff them without hesitation. And I read them their rights. You have the right to remain silent, right to refuse to testify’ continued Hyuk.

‘Ah! I asked why are you putting cuffs around my hand? Is it a hard question to understand?’

‘You asked me to show you how I act out an arrest’

‘oh no! I just asked you to show me and not actually handcuff me’ sunny cried in exasperation to Hyuk. ‘Your criminal is over there, don’t you see? She is the one acting as the criminal’ Sunny said pointing at another lady standing on the other side.

‘oh! Is she the criminal? You looked more like the criminal. Sorry.’ Said Hyuk in an unapologetic way and removed the cuffs.

‘Don’t I look like the detective? Asked Sunny in an irritated voice

‘On the first second or even the third glance, you look more like the criminal’ replied a calm Hyuk

‘Huh! You are making me speechless. What makes you think that I look like a criminal? Did I steal your heart or something?’ asked a flirtatious Sunny slightly blushing.

Flirting back, Hyuk replied ‘you look like a hostess of a gambling den, from head to toe’.

‘I look like one because, I am playing the role of an undercover cop. Undercover’ enunciated Sunny. Sighing in frustration and giving up, Sunny calls out to the director.

‘Director! Who is this rude fellow?’

‘Ah! I forgot to introduce you to each other. He is the police officer we are consulting for this drama’. Responded back the director.

‘I am Lee hyuk from Gangnam police station.’ Helding out his hand, Hyuk introduced himself to his love Sunny.

Still with the hand held out, Sunny and Hyuk locked in each other’s gazes and were enthralled at the unspoken attraction that they instantly felt. As if hypnotised by each other, Sunny slowly raised her hands to meet his.

‘You said Hyuk? Wow’

And they shook hands. Hands that will not let go of each other for eternity.