She's Something Else

Half a Heart
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"You didn't tell me that we're in the same class." she said, starting the conversations after they pick suitable table to indulge the cold concoction in the very hot day. 


"Well, first of all, you didn't ask me so I don't have the reason to tell you. Secondly, I thought that you will know it sooner or later." she nodded hearing the explanation, spooning good amount of ice-cream and it, let the fruity flavor dessert melt in . She satisfied, this a very good ice-cream shop. 

 

"Tell me more about you. I mean, I never see you before, not until about 5 months ago, I guess." Jeongyeon breaking the silence. She smile. 

 

"I came here early of this year. Sana and Momo actually my childhood friends so they told me lots of fun things about Koreans. I'm interested so that's why I am here. I live with Sana's parents for now." She explain. 

 

"I see. That explains a lot. Not to sounded like stalker but I noticed at your ID, you're a year younger than us, right?" She giggles, upon hearing the unsure and nervous tone when Jeongyeon asked that. 

 

"Yes, you're right. But back in Japan, I'm a year advance so that's why I get to be in the same class with them, with you." 

 

Jeongyeon just nodded. Both of them enjoying their cold desserts in silence, where sometimes they take a glance at each other, and when they got caught, they just smiling or giggling. Jeongyeon choose ice-cream with cone, so Mina can clearly see that the ice-cream melts and start to dripping at the side of the cone, but Jeongyeon quickly it off-- but the eyes fixed at her, with her staring at whatever Jeongyeon been doing. Well, it's pretty much intense and hot for both of them (probably because of the weather, so they put the blame on the weather instead). 

 

She can feel her cheek heated, and she is 100% sure that the cheek now tinted with crimson red, so she look away.

 

'This is awkward' she thought. 

 

"Say, Mina--" Jeongyeon trying to swipe the awkwardness away. 

 

"Yes?" 

 

"I am quite lacking in class as I always skip it for my training, and you are genius, so can you please tutor me? Especially for Mathematics." Jeongyeon said, looking at her with a very hopeful face. 

 

Well, as for her, tutoring someone never crossing her mind but it's like killing two birds with a stone. She can help Jeongyeon and she can do revision too. So, it's sounded good to her, " Sure. I can study for myself too."

 

"Yes!" It's not a shout, but more like a whisper in a dedicated way coming from Jeongyeon which clearly she can see it so she just let out a small chuckle. Jeongyeon sure is something else. 

 

 

~~

 

"So, when can we start?"

 

"Huh?" 

 

"The tutor. When can we start?" 

 

"Ah, well anytime you w

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter