The First Encounter

Half a Heart
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Are you sure you're going to be okay?" the blonde asked. she just smile and nodded one time. 

 

"I am hundred percent sure. just go and have fun with Dahyun. I'll be okay, Sana." she answered. Upon hearing that name, the girl named Sana smile. She pack up her stuff and shove into her bag. Right after she zipped her bag, a brunette with green and gold highlight hair came in. 

 

"Sana unnie!" she called and then she look at her, "Oh, hi Mina unnie."

 

"Hello, Dahyun. Please look after this clumsy girl," she said, winking at the younger girl. Dahyun giggle before nodded while Sana glaring at her. 

 

"Be careful on your way back, and don't ever think on going anywhere alone. Okay?" Sana reminded her. 

 

"Yes, mom. Dahyun, please take your girlfriend away. I can't stand her nagging anymore." jokingly she said. Dahyun just shake her head, and grab Sana's hand with her, leaving the classroom and she still can heard Sana nagging. Chuckling, she pack her own stuff. 

 

She grab her bag and leave the empty classroom. As she walks alone, she humming to any songs that popped up in her mind. Her delicated fingers trailed along the white wall, and sometimes she smile by herself with the thought of Sana and her other friend, Momo. Being the youngest between the three sure give her lots of advantages. Sana and Momo treat her nicely and protect her like she's their own sisters. Glad, that's all she can feel now but Sana and Momo now have girlfriends.

 

Dahyun, the second year student already dated Sana for 5 months while a senior, Nayeon just confessed to Momo three weeks ago and since then they started dating. As for her, she doesn't even know about that love stuff. And she doesn't even want to think about it now.

 

"Excuse me!" a voice called. She turn around to look at the source of the voice. A short hair brunette running to her, holding something in her hand.

 

"Yes?" she asked. The girl handed the thing at her hand. 

 

"Your ID card, right? I saw you accidentally drop it in front of your class. I try to call but seems like you didn't hear me. You should be more careful--" the girl stop and look at the ID, "Mina." 

 

"Oh, really. Oh God, thank you so much! I'm so careless. Thank you!" she said, and hugging the ID tightly, worried that she will drop it again. Then, she carefully put it inside her bag, double check if she put it at the right place, and smile widely, satisfied. 

 

"You're welcome. So, heading home?" the short hair girl asked. She nodded and without they realized, they walk together.

 

"I still didn't get your name." she said. The short hair girl stop, and offering a handshake. 

 

"Jeongyeon. Yoo Jeongyeon." Mina gladly accepted the handshake. 

 

"So, you're the famous Yoo Jeongyeon, school's ace." she said. 

 

"Well, not really famous as you don't recognized me, right?" Jeongyeon denied, and jokingly said. 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter