Little by Little

Half a Heart
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The library is so quiet and it's perfect for her who need to focus on her revision. Besides her, there's Jeongyeon who really focus on doing the homework. She already done it during the lunch break as she had spare time, so she using this time to just doing some revision and answering questions that Jeongyeon asked. 


"Mina, can you explain how to solve this?" Jeongyeon asked, as she pointing to a question. She took a glance at it, and smile. 

 

"Ah, you can just do this--" and she start explaining, carefully and even repeat it for few more times until she is sure that Jeongyeon understand it.

 

"I see. Thank you!" Jeongyeon smiling brightly as she pull her book with her, satisfied with the explanation. And she pull out a smaller book, jotting down something and even highlight a certain keywords.

 

Mina feel good, as she can help Jeongyeon with her homework. She thinks that it's really a good revision for herself too. Now, she understands why Sana and Momo always studying together with their girlfriends. All of them take the same course, only grade that separate them. 

 

"Okay, I am done!"Jeongyeon exclaim, as she dramatically close her books and drop her pen. Mina just smile, as she still reading several more lines from the revision book. 

 

"I'm hungry. Do you want to eat some topokki at the stall near that ice-cream shop?" Jeongyeon ask. And with the mention of word hungry, she can feel her stomach growling. She only ate a sandwich today, so, topokki sounded good too. 

 

"Sure. I am done with my revision too. Let's go?" She said, and they start packing up their stuff, walking down the stairs and leaving the school compound. They were just talking about their interest, and turns out Jeongyeon is a Lego's enthusiast who spends her free time doing lego and for now, she already has 10 complete lego set. 

 

As for Mina, she only told Jeongyeon about her interest in online games and puzzles. About how she spent almost 10 hours solving the jigsaw puzzle. 

 

"You know, if they gave me lego set and you a 1000 pieces of jigsaw puzzle, we can be in the same room for hours, not minding each other until we complete them." Jeongyeon said, making her to chuckle as she agree with that. 

 

"Sounds like a perfect date, don't you think?" Jeongyeon continued, making her to slightly blushing with the word date. Is it how date sounded like? 

 

"Ignoring each other sounds like a perfect date for you? Wow, really perfect." she said, as she emphasised the word perfect, as a way to being sarcastic.

 

"Why not? I mean, I'm into lego and you're into puzzles. We're like the perfect nerd couple." Jeongyeon defended her points. Mina, on the other hands suddenly cough as she choked on air when Jeongyeon accidentally mention couple. And she totally feels her cheek is hot right now.

 

"Are you okay?" Jeongyeon looks worried and patting her back, gently. She just nodded and smiling, a little shy. 

 

"Y--Yes I am okay." She said, straightened up her body as she try to inhale deeply and slowly exhaled. Feel so much better now. 

 

Without she aware, Jeongyeon grab her hand, intertwined their fingers, and Jeongyeon lead them to crossed the street carefully. And she didn't let her hand go until they arrived at the food stall. Mina feel slightly different. Like something else. Her heart definitely beat faster than usual but she think maybe because of she's walking faster when crossing the road, and she can feel her cheek getting thicker, and she can't stop smilin

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter