chapter 5

Private guard

 

 

The room was dark, the sun hasn’t raised yet, Taemin looked around to find he was still in Minho’s room, his guard had his hands wrapped around his body, held him close, his peaceful breaths were like music in his ears, the memory of their love making placed a soft smile on his lips.

He got free from his grip and planted a small kiss on his cheek before he went out of bed and collected his clothes.

Feeling his absence, Minho opened his eyes “Taemin?” he asked with a husky voice “where are you going?”

“I need a bath” Taemin said sheepishly, the on his thighs had dried, left an itchy feeling on his skin.  

Minho nodded with a smile, though he wished to spend few more hours of sleep with him in his arms.

Taemin wore his clothes quickly, he pressed another kiss on Minho’s cheek before he left the room.



 

Taemin filled his bath with warm water and soap before he soaked his body in it, he leaned back and let it warmth calm his heavy muscles, though love making with Minho was pleasurable it left it mark on his body, his skin had pale blue marks from his hungry kisses and he was still a little sensitive and sore, but even so, he wouldn’t mind doing it again.

When the water turned cold, Taemin went out of the tub, he wrapped himself in a big towel and wet his way to sit by his dresser, he combed his hair and perfumed his skin, wished to smell and look good for Minho.

There was a small knock on the door before it opened and Minho walked in, he already bathed and wore clean uniforms, in his hand he was holding his hairpin “you left it in my room” he said, soft smile crossed his lips when he saw the boy glancing at him through his mirror.

Taemin turned from his dresser and got closer to his guard, he took the hairpin from his hand and tugged it to his hair.

Minho pulled the boy’s towel from his waist and tossed it to the floor, eyed his ness, adored it just like he did the night before, he placed his hands on his buttocks and brought him closer to his body, made him gasp, his long fingers knead his flesh lovingly, teased his entrance.

Taemin whinced, his hands aoutomaticly reached Minho’s chest and pushed him slightly.

“What happened?” Minho asked worriedly, his hands let go of his buttocks.

“I’m a little sore” Taemin mumbled sheepishly.

“Oh, Taemin…” Minho had an apologetic look on his face, he hugged the boy’s waist and mumbled into his ear “was it painful, did I hurt you?”

Taemin shook his head “I’m fine”

“I’m sorry...I’ll be more gentle next time”

Just by the thought, Taemin felt his heart fluttering, he smiled at his guard and arched his arms around his neck before he pulled him to his lips.





 

Mrs. Gyu rushed her feet toward Taemin’s room, though she tried to stay strong, she couldn’t hold the tears in her eyes, she forgot her manners when she swung the door open and called the boy’s name.

The words stuck on her tongue when she saw the boy, , in his guard's arms, kissing and touching him shamelessly.

Both surprised, Taemin and Minho separated, the boy reached his towel and covered his ness.

“What are you doing?!” Mrs. Gyu burst.

“It’s not-” Taemin tried to excuse, but Mrs. Gyu cut him off.

“He’s your guard! You’re supposed to marry princess Naeun!”   

The word princess deafened Minho’s ears, he looked at Taemin who panicky bagged Mrs. Gyu for understanding “please don’t tell father anything, he’ll be mad if I-”

Mrs. Gyu’s eyes widened, suddenly she remembered why she came into his room in first place “your father” she cut him off “he’s not well. Wear something decent and go see him immediately” she said before she stormed out.

The room became painfully quiet, Taemin trembled his way to his closet, tears sprang in his eyes and blurred his vision, he was confused but ,mostly scared. He got dressed quickly and rushed out of his room, forgetting about his guard who was there, waiting for an answer to the many questions he had.

Left alone, Minho realized he would have to run away as fast as he can, the boy was going to marry a princess, only princes could marry princesses, he and the rebels had led to believe there was only one prince, Suho.