Book One: Romance | Tale Four: J-Hope

Multitales: BangtanMin (A Collection of BTSxMin-shots)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
B o o k O n e || T a l e  F o u r 
feat. J-Hope
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

"Babe?" he called out gently as he laid down on the bed next to her. He had been up for about three hours and enough was enough. He wanted her to be awake with him.

"No," she groaned without even batting a lash as she adjusted herself against the matress, pulling the blanket further down against her bare shoulder.

He narrowed his eyes plafully, glaring down at his little wife. "What do you mean, no?"

She gave a little pout as her eyes fluttered open. "I'm tired," she whined and then proceeded to close her eyes again.

"I havent even said anything yet. How are you going to deny me already, woman?" he could barely hold back the chuckle that fell passed his lips at the sight of her childish little antics. She was too adorable for her own good. Damn, he got lucky.

"Because it's too early."

He looked passed her at the clock on the nightstand and sighed. "It's eleven."

"Exactly. Too early. Talk to me later."

She was so stubborn. But there was only so many things she enjoyed doing besides him. Sleeping was one of them. Eating was another. He smirked at his thoughts but gave up on awakening her nonetheless and placed his attention elsewhere, mainly on the expanding portion of her abdomen. "Baby?"

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter