Book One: Romance | Tale Two: Jin

Multitales: BangtanMin (A Collection of BTSxMin-shots)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
 B o o k O n e || T a l e T w o 
feat. Jin
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

"What is that?" Taehyung points out to the two trays I place down on the table between us.

"Lunch," I answer flatly as I take my seat, looking forward to devouring the assortment of carnival food.

My goal today had nothing to do with going on any of the rides. Hell no. It was about eating as much as humanly possible. From grilled corn-on-the-cob to candied applies, corn dogs and elephant ears.

"For who?" Jimin snorts and I roll my eyes as the hypocrisy. The kid eats just as much as I do when he's cracking down at the gym.

"Me." Obviously. "Who else would it be for?"

"Oh, yeah, my bad. Forgive me that I thought you were getting ready to feed twenty of you."

"I'm more impressed by where he packs it all," Namjoon comments as he points at my torso. "It's like he has a blackhole for a stomach."

"Would explain why he never gains any weight," Hoseok says as he takes a bite out of his large slice of extra-cheese pizza. I was going to get that but opted on slightly less greasier , just so that I could have more room to indulge. God bless the Fair.

"Listen, I don't have to explain myself, but I'm going to anyway. I'm in starving."

Taehyung deadpans, "But when are you not?"

"Hm," I try to ignore Namjoon as he spoke. "Let's see if he feels the same in about twenty seconds."

I raise a brow and look up at him, a little annoyed that he successfully caught my attention.  "What's gonna happen in twenty seconds?"

He nods to something behind me and I immediately turn to see whatever it is he's looking at. My stomach drops and my hearts starts pounding like a jackhammer against my chest. All of a sudden, what's hunger and who the hell needs food? My eyes are being blessed by the most beautiful girl in the world.

"What's wrong with him?" Min points out as she reaches our table.

My girlfriend looked sso effortlessly breathtaking.

She was as

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter