Donghae's vacation

Pop Quiz: What happened to us?

 

“Where’s my towel?! My toothbrush!” Donghae kept walking around the apartment, grabbing everything he needs.

 

“Oppa, calm down. Didn’t we fix your bag last night?” I held his shoulders and he nodded. He sighed and sat down.

 

“You know I’m scared to ride planes,” he said. I helped him fix his bag. The teachers from their school are having an out of town trip to Jeju this weekend since it was vacation.

 

“You want to go to Jeju, right? You have to be brave. Also, I placed extra underwear too—“

 

“You went through my drawers?!” Donghae said.

 

“Well yeah—“

 

“Did you pack the fish ones?!” He asked, opening his bag, ruining what I just had fixed. He stopped once he saw his favorite boxers.

 

“Oppa, you have to leave in an hour and you just ruined your bag,” I said and he apologized. “You just place whatever you want beside me while I fix your bag.

 

Acting like the mom I am, I neatly folded his clothes and placed it inside his bag. I placed his towels too, just in case there isn’t any where he will be staying. I packed lotions, sunblock and other skin care products that he uses. Just one weekend without Donghae will be okay, right?

 

“Oppa, it’s done,” I said and saw him wearing sunglasses, a hat (to which I don’t know where he got it from) and holding his fish stuffed toy.

 

“I’m ready to go to Jeju!” He said and jumped up and down.

 

“Oppa, promise me you won’t look at other women, okay?” I pouted. I’m not really worried about it, just teasing him.

 

“My Jieun is jealous. Do you want me to bail on that vacation and we’ll have our own vacation?” He wiggled his eyebrows and I nudged him.

 

“Just kidding,” he chuckled and wrapped his arms around me. We swayed for a while before our eyes landed on the clock.

 

“I have to go now!” Donghae said and grabbed his bag and other things before dashing out of the door. “Oops! I forgot something,” he said and went to give me a kiss. “Take care while I’m gone.”

 

The sound of the door banging meant that he left already. I sighed and sat down on his bed. Since I’m on vacation too, there’s nothing to do. No school work and I got nothing to do. Oh right, I’ll just go online.

 

I took my laptop and opened it. My wallpaper is a sleeping Donghae which I took last week. I looked through all my pictures and smiled. I sometimes forget what my life was like when Donghae hasn’t appeared. I find it boring and lonely too. I used to hang out Minyoung all the time, but now I’m just alone.

 

Suddenly, I saw one of the tabs opened saying someone messaged me. I looked and saw Hyunjoong messaged me.

 

 

Hyunjoong

Jieun…

 

Jieun

Hello oppa! 

 

Hyunjoong

What are you doing?

 

Jieun

Nothing. Oppa left for a teacher’s vacation.

 

Hyunjoong

So he’s a teacher

 

Jieun

Yes, I’m alone for the whole weekend. Huhu… L

 

Hyunjoong

Let’s hang out later.

 

Jieun

Where?

 

Hyunjoong

I’ll pick you up later at 7.

 

 

Before I could reply something else, he went offline. I looked at the clock and it was just 8 in the morning. I still have 11 hours before I could see Hyunjoong. Might as well busy myself. 

 

_*_

 

 

I busied myself with cleaning the house and eating alone. It bores me so far. I hope Donghae is doing well. He texted a while ago, saying they had arrived in Jeju already. Good for him then. I picked up my phone and called for Sooyoung.

 

"Yeoboseyo?"

 

"Yeoboseyo? Jieun-ah!" She said with her energetic voice over the line.

 

"What are you doing? I'm bored. Oppa is out of town and won't be back until tomorrow."

 

"Crash at my house and I'll call Sunny, Seohyun and Hyoyeon too!" She said and happily hung up without having to give me a chance to speak. 

 

I stood up and exited my apartment. It was just a few minutes past 1 when I stepped out. I was walking when I saw Kyuhyun staring at some cake shop. He was too engrossed looking that he didn’t notice me staring.

 

“That strawberry cheesecake is one of their best sellers,” I said and Kyuhyun was surprised to see me.

 

“Jieun!” He said and I just chuckled at him. I patted his shoulder and shook my head.

 

“Sooyoung practically eats anything, but buying her with the best seller shows that you really like her,” I said.

 

“I do not like Sooyoung!” Kyuhyun yelled with his hands on the air. That’s what he said, but that’s not what it looks like. His blush is very obvious at the moment, but I don’t want to some more.

 

“I’m going to Sooyoung’s. Do you want to come?” I asked. I didn’t wait for his answer when I pulled him inside and ordered a cake. I was about to pay, but Kyuhyun paid instead. I didn’t say anything instead. We went out and the walk was pretty silent.

 

“So… Sooyoung—“

 

“We’re just friends!” He yelled again.

 

“I was just going to say that she also invited Seohyun, Sunny and Hyoyeon,” I said and he ruffled his hair.

 

“We’re here,” I just said. We went to her door and rang the bell.

 

“Coming!” I heard Sooyoung’s voice and the door opened. “K-kyu! What are you doing here?” She stuttered. Sometimes it’s funny to see Sooyoung stutter. The girl has good public relations skills and seeing her like this amuses me.

 

“Jieun dragged me,” Kyuhyun said. Sooyoung nodded and let us enter.

 

“What did the others say?” I asked as we enter her apartment.

 

“They can’t come at the short notice. Sunny’s working part-time, Hyoyeon has dance class and Seohyun said she had organized her day and dedicated to reading,” Sooyoung said, giving a weird look when she was explaining what Seohyun was doing.

 

“Good thing I brought Kyu here. It will be the three of us then!” I smiled.

 

_*_

 

Maybe bringing Kyuhyun was sort of a bad idea. Things are usually made for two people, not three, so there will be times when one of us will be left out. Just like when playing video games. Since I at it, Sooyoung and Kyuhyun would play most of the time. Also, Sooyoung’s dog, Soori, is so hyperactive, but not friendly. Apparently, the dog isn’t as sociable as others and would only listen to Sooyoung or Kyuhyun.

 

“Hey, let’s eat the cake,” I said and the two immediately went to the cake. I forgot about the part where they have a bottomless pit.

 

I looked at the clock and it was already 5.

 

“Hey, is it okay if I leave you?” I asked.

 

“But you haven’t tasted the cake,” Sooyoung pouted. I went to her and took a bite of her cake.

 

“Good. No wonder it’s one of their best seller. Anyway, I have to be with someone now,” I said and left. I heard them ask questions, but I didn’t answer them anymore.

 

As soon as I reached home, I changed my attire. I wore jeans, a hello kitty print loose top with a red tank top inside and a black cardigan. I wore make up and fixed my hair. I don’t even know why I had the urge to fix myself, like I was expecting something to happen.

 

When the clock hit 7, there was a knock on my door. I opened it to see Hyunjoong in an all black outfit with sunglasses. He was leaning by the door frame and leaned when I opened the door.

 

“I’m giving you a chance. You can back out from tonight and stay here or go with me and you might probably regret what’s going to happen,” he whispered.

 

Weighing things, I really shouldn’t go. Though the thrill of what’s going to happen excites me. Donghae’s not here anyway. There’s a way that he can’t find out what’s going to happen anyway.

 

“I’m in,” I said and he was shocked.

 

“Are you sure?” He assured me. I smirked and nodded.

 

“Wasn’t there a song good girls gone bad?” I said and walked pass him.

 

Maybe it’s too much to say, but I just want to have fun and what he’s offering me is something that I just want to try. 

 



 

 

Undeited~ Sorry that it takes a while before I can update. Don't worry, the next chapters is the drama, where the story will get interesting... Especially that Donghae's away~

 

And I will end with these hot pictures:

 

 

That is all... Goodbye~