Three

L'HOMME
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Third Chapter: D-316

 

It hasn’t been that long since Seonho started working, just about a week or so. And although I initially thought that his added income to the household would lighten up the burden, I have never felt so wrong and annoyed in my life. Just a few days after being a cashier, he ended up befriending the baker, Minhyun, who, according to Seonho, was a total heartthrob. I have yet to verify this stupidity, but I absolutely do not like the sound of it. He said that aside from his own cute looks, Minhyun’s face was also the edge of the shop. In fact, the owner had gotten the kitchen walls renovated and turned it into glass so as to attract customers and make them watch the “heartthrob” bake.

 

I honestly don’t know why i’ve been so bothered by this lately, but my mind just keeps on making scenarios of what may be happening when it’s just the two of them in the bakery. And I just can’t seem to keep myself composed whenever I think of them. “Minhyun, you ing ” I cursed under my breath as I balled both my hands up into a fist. 

 

For hours, I’ve been laying on my couch looking up at the white ceiling of my apartment. I looked to my right and watched as the long hand of the clock kept moving at a slow pace. “Two more hours til Seonho comes home” I said to myself, sighing as I realized how long I still have to wait before I could see the brunette again. There was a long pause of doing nothing and just looking blankly at space, my mind was empty and all you could hear was the sound of the air conditioner blowing its cold air. I was bored and was completely out of it.

 

It was then when I realized of what I could be doing instead of just being idle at home. I took my jacket from the closet and immediately ran out of the room. As I still have a couple of hours before my next online class, I might as well visit Seonho to check on him.

 

“Welcome to Byeongari!” Loud voices welcomed me as I entered the small shop. 

 

The entire bakery was bright, the interior was mainly white and it had huge windows as its walls. As soon as I stepped in, I could smell the distinct smell of fresh baked goods which made me want to purchase some bread. Adjacent to the door is the check-out station, where Seonho stands proudly with a huge smile on his face.

 

“Lin Lin!” He screamed at the top of his lungs. I looked around and saw how most of his colleagues looked towards my direction to see who “Lin Lin” was. Most had a confused looked except for that one guy who was behind the glass kitchen walls. And that instant, I knew who that guys was. “Hwang ing Minhyun” I whispered to myself which somehow took Seonho’s attention.

 

“What did you say, Lin lin?”

 

“Nothing”

 

“Oh..Okay?” He said, not entirely convinced. “Anyway, w

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter