Yellow Roses

Arranged Marriage with Prince OH SEHUN the Playboy
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

CHAPTER SEVEN

"Yellow Roses"

 

The next morning, you woke up in the mansion while realizing that Mrs. Lee had planned for you and Sehun to go to Lotte World that day. You rubbed your eyes and climbed out of the warm bed, dreading being near Oh Sehun.

 

You climbed out of the canopy and went inside the bathroom, brushing your teeth and washing your face to wake you up. You typically woke up early so the sun was barely up. You dragged yourself inside the closet and looked at all the clothes. You examined them yesterday but you still needed to pick an outfit, so you looked through them until you found a summery looking one that seemed appropriate for going to an amusement park. You put it on and combed your hair so that it was all neat.

 

This is what you looked like:

After you got yourself ready, you stepped out your bedroom door. No one seemed to be awake- you were early as always- so you decided to do some exploring. It seemed like you were probably going to be in this mansion for quite a while so it would be good to be familiar with your surroundings. It wasn’t like you were looking anywhere private, you didn’t want to be rude, you were just looking at the overall floor plan so you didn’t get lost when you went out.

 

You told yourself to stick to walking a normal path so that you would remember it when you needed to return to your room. The mansion was too big and easy to get lost. Yet even with that reminder in your head, after turning a few corners, you found yourself lost. You were never good with directions anyways.

 

As you turned your head around, scanning the area around you, you still couldn’t recognize anything. You were completely and utterly lost in the hallways of the mansion. *Ugh. How do I return?* You sighed leaned against the wall. *This mansion is too big anyways. I shouldn’t have gone out in the first place.*

 

Then, something caught your eye at the end of the hallway. You focused on it and walked towards the hallway. There was light shining at the end of it.

 

When you finally reached the end, you found a glass door. Cautiously, you opened it, partially out of curiosity of what was behind it. The moment you pushed open the door, you caught a huge burst of fragrance and warm air from the room, smelling like flowers.

 

You walked inside and saw rows and rows of exotic plants and flowers and trees. There were fruit trees as well with ripe fruit dangling off the branches. You smiled. This room was a greenhouse.

 

You supposed this was one of the good things of living in a big mansion. The residents had access to even a greenhouse to admire plants in. As you walked down the path that wove through the plants neatly, you noticed a woman standing in the corner, watering some of the flowers. Quickly, you walked towards her and saw that she was a gardener, probably the caretaker of the plants.


“Ahjumma! Good morning!” You smiled towards her.

 

She smiled back, nodding while stopping to water the flowers. “Good morning. Are you Miss Kim?”

 

“I am.” You looked at the flowers she was watering and noticed that they were roses.

 

“Dear, you’re up so early!”, she pointed out, “When you first came in, I thought you were Prince Sehun. I was surprised since he doesn’t usually wake up this early.”

 

“Oh Sehun?” You widened your eyes. “Does he come here regularly?”

 

The gardener nodded. “Yes, most mornings. You see, he likes gardening and caring for plants…” she held up a hand. “but don’t tell him you know. This is sort of a hobby he likes doing but is very embarrassed of. Even the queen doesn’t know. So if you told him you knew, he would probably be mad.”

 

Internally, you smirked. *Ha. Another grasp of an embarrassing thing to taunt him with.* “I see. I won’t tell him you told me.” *I’ll just say I found out by myself* you thought to yourself. It would be so amusing to see his reaction. You could almost picture his irritating face with a shocked and red expression already.

 

The gardener hummed, continuing to wate

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter